I can say I was swept away when I saw/heard her in the movie. Cutest woman in existence. I'd steal her, even if she had a potbelly.

That last sentence sounds really silly if you haven't seen the movie

I just felt the need to share.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I disagree. The most beautiful women ever to appear in a Taratino film is:

from Death Proof.

I think I just jizzed.
No no no no no. She did not have the delectable accent and incredibly cute demeanor.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
No no no no no. She did not have the delectable accent and incredibly cute demeanor.

Maybe not the accent, but the cute demeanor is another story.
Yeah, she is basically the cutest thing ever. What I wouldn't do to be Bruce Willis in that one scene with her where she gets oral pleasure (correct quote?), even if its fake I don't care. She's hot.
I refuse to put anything that masturbates my ego in my sig.
You could lure her in close and trap her if only you had a big plate of blueberry pancakes, with maple syrup.
I got in everyone's hostile little face. Yes, these are bruises from fighting. Yes, I'm comfortable with that. I am enlightened.
Funky Muthafucka Of The Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 To Join.
UG Irish Clan-Póg mo thóin
Quote by Caustic
Beast Within, you're awesome.
Quote by JeffWiredBeck24
Maybe not the accent, but the cute demeanor is another story.

What is cuter than wanting a potbelly? Hm? Nothing, that's right.

(I'm biased The other is very attractive as well.)
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

She can't tell the difference between a motorcycle and a chopper though.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Quote by Beast_Within
You could lure her in close and trap her if only you had a big plate of blueberry pancakes, with maple syrup.

oh jesus. makes her even more cute.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

She plays Anais Nin, the smut author, in another movie.

She's cute, very cute.
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/westaussie/

Quote by StratPat

Quote by blacksabbath8
So I had to take a massive dump, and I went in the bassment. So it's been down there for a while and the stench is terrible and i think it's seeping into the floor.

I felt the need to reiterate this thread topic after seeing some girl who reminded me of her. Revive.