I need money to pay off my new gear, so...

Everything in my sig is for sale/trade along with these misc items:

One fender 10 ft instrument cable- $10
Pair of Jackson humbucker pickups- $40 for both
Korg CA-30 handheld tuner- $15
4 Hosa patch cables- $2 each

The mg100 is $340 and mg30 is $150
Metal Master $70
RP80 $60

I take care of my gear, it's all in mint condition and has the original boxes, papers, etc that they came with.

I'd be willing to trade something for:
a good chorus
pedal tuner preferably Korg
high quality patch cables- gold plated
monster cables
a small tube or hybrid amp
Randall MTS modules

maybe a flanger or delay/reverb

Offer up anything you have I'll consider everything.

here are pics more later maybe:

Thanks
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
Hi, are the hosa patch cables in good condition? Are any of them malfunctioning?

I need some patch cables to hold me over till I buy a batch of good cables.
I could pay you through paypal for all of them, let me know.....
................l
..........).....l.....(
.......____l_____
................l
..........).....l.....(
................l
They work like new. I got a pack of six and have only used two of them, never left my pedal board. I only want to get rid of 4 unused until I upgrade to high quality patch cables. Do you want 4? PM me and I'll give you my info.
thanks
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
It's posted up there, $60, I can negotiate if you're reasonable.
SPAM:

I also have two ps3 games and a Wii game:

Uncharted: Drakes Fortune played for about an hour, completely new. $50 I also have the game guide for $15, but buy with the game for $62.

Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction. Like new for $47

Those PS3 games are only for sale, not trade.

I also have Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games for the Wii, never been played- $43. also consider a trade for what I mentioned in my first post or Mario Kart for the Wii.
SPAM:

Is the mg100 head or combo? My friend wants one...
Call me Duncan.

Nearly always have D'addario EXL110 strings instock - just ask!

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
that would be the combo
SPAM:

Ah right..
Was after the head but thanks for letting me know mate.
Good luck selling it.
Call me Duncan.

Nearly always have D'addario EXL110 strings instock - just ask!

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Sending it to Wales would be quite expensive, too.

Anyone in the US interested? So far two offers have been international
The amps would be great for local pickup. I'm in the Sacramento, CA area.
SPAM:

The patch cables are SOLD!

thanks rok-en-rol
SPAM:

I also have two unopened packets of Fender Super 250's nickel-plated steel electric guitar strings- $7.50 shipped for both.
SPAM:

This stuff has to go make me offers!
SPAM:

Bump
SPAM:

rp80 for a 15 watt fender?
GUITAR: Gibson Les Paul Special
AMP:Fender Vibro Champ XD
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
USMC
lol i think i sent u that on craigslist, will throw in 20$
GUITAR: Gibson Les Paul Special
AMP:Fender Vibro Champ XD
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
USMC
Quote by nekromantic
lol i think i sent u that on craigslist, will throw in 20$

Yeah I did have this on craigslist. I emailed you back. I assume that it's a Fender frontman 15 watt amp, which I don't need, but thanks for the interest. If not then tell me the model name.
SPAM:

willing to buy the RP80 for $50 + however much it is to ship to the UK. I think it's only about $7-10.
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
I already bought one, sorry - i remove my offer.
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
I just pm'ed you then I saw that ^
SPAM:

BUmp
SPAM:

I've gotten some interest, but no one is committing. I can work a deal the more you buy/trade.
SPAM:

The RP80 is sold, thanks Jason.

Everything else besides the patch cables are available.
SPAM:

***Bump***
SPAM: