Well, when I talk to people, I talk like a normal person ok? But I only ACTUALLY find it interesting when I talk about music, and not "I like Rock! What about you?". Ohh HELL no! My cuppa tea is "Yeah, so I like to use Dominant Chords 'n such".

This wouldn't be a problem, but...

This came up in a conversation I was having with a really hot girl...After that I was like "****! ****! What the HELL was I thinking!?"

Anyone else done this? Not necissarily to a girl but just anyone in general?
It happens, Man. Stand up, brush off, and just continue on your way. Besides, being into music that muchis better than other things, such as tv shows, movies, and video games. Especially cause you can PLAY.
Wat
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Quote by The.new.guy
Well, when I talk to people, I talk like a normal person ok? But I only ACTUALLY find it interesting when I talk about music, and not "I like Rock! What about you?". Ohh HELL no! My cuppa tea is "Yeah, so I like to use Dominant Chords 'n such".

This came up in a conversation I was having with a really hot girl...After that I was like "****! ****! What the HELL was I thinking!?"

There's plenty of fish in the sea.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Wait... what? You were talking to a girl who liked music that you don't, right? Is that what you were trying to say?.
I tend to start rambling about gear in inappropriate social situation.. God help the nice old lady that dared to start a conversation about music with me last weekend... she escaped a few hours later, probably not understanding a damn thing I was talking about.
Get all enthusiastic about it. Girls dig passion.

And I sort of do that. I've been in discussions about the awesomeness of odd rhythyms sudden, inexplicable changes in time signature.
Quote by The.new.guy
To the people that don't know what I'm talking about...READ...IT! Think about it AS you're reading it...

Then again, this is the pit! Can't expect too much outta yall! :P

So you told her that you don't like to use dominant chords much. What did you expect from a non-musician? (I'm going to assume she was a non-musician)
I let it slip to a hawtie that all I do is play Final Fantasy. I think she dug me before that...
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
You're not retarded, you're just really, really stupid with grammar. Don't you feel better?

INTOLERANCE IS IGNORANCE

Quote by kosmic
Holy Moses.
haha
Quote by The.new.guy

Me and my boyfriend had a really nice conversation about music theory the other day when we were drinking...

/end brag

sorry
thrash till death
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. sig this if you like bagels.
My friend does that all the time, about EVERYTHING. Its kind of annoying. I think he might be a compulsive liar. Fun to **** with his head, though.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
Quote by Ehh
My friend does that all the time, about EVERYTHING. Its kind of annoying. I think he might be a compulsive liar. Fun to **** with his head, though.

LOL I love ****ing with people like that *highfive*
thrash till death
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. sig this if you like bagels.