we have a worst things to do when drunk thread, but i figured i wanna see some fun things to do when you're (drunk, high, etc.).

this doesn't belong in the drug thread 'cause it's more about what you're doing, not the drugs.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
As someone who's already had 8 shots tonight I can think of a few things. Do NOT smoke (pot) and drink together you will get insanely ill. Also I had a friend who sang the national anthem at 3am from my porch in his whitey tighteys. LONG STORY that involved a bottle of Jagermeister.
Gear:
1980 Gibson SG Standard Cherry Red
Ibanez TM-71 Talman Artcore Semi-Hollow
2003 Tom Delonge Fender Strat Seafoam Green
Traynor YCV40
Quote by SG6578
As someone who's already had 8 shots tonight I can think of a few things. Do NOT smoke (pot) and drink together you will get insanely ill. Also I had a friend who sang the national anthem at 3am from my porch in his whitey tighteys. LONG STORY that involved a bottle of Jagermeister.

Weed before beer, you're in the clear.
Beer before grass, you're on your ass.
actually playing guitar while on E is more orgasmic than an orgasm.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
Not throwing up
Quote by FbSa
Back in the 70's I decided to take all the frets off Jaco's Bass thinking he would play worse. Man did that backfire.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']FUCK YES.

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.