Page 1 of 14
Anyone heard of the Meyer-Briggs 16 type personality test? Im absolutely in love with all the info I can find about it and the different type. Got any?

Oh ya, Im an Enfp.

oh ya if you wanna take the test its here test or a short one here test
A.K.A. Titanguy
Last edited by shredbeyndshred at Aug 6, 2008,
I took this in my english class but I don't remember what I was.

Super Edit after seven months: I'm an INTJ

Woo same type as Stephen Hawking and Igor Stravinski.
Last edited by panterarocker at May 28, 2009,
The what now?
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
I'm a psychology major, so yeah I've heard about a lot of that stuff. I'm not so interested in the theories as much as independent research and case studies, though.
Im absolutely passionate about this crap. My fellow Infj was freaked out once because I guess 3 peoples personality types (after some critical study of them) and they took it...I was right about all of them.
A.K.A. Titanguy
im an INTJ
In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
INTJ - "Mastermind". Introverted intellectual with a preference for finding certainty. A builder of systems and the applier of theoretical models. 2.1% of total population.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
I'm an ISFJ, which makes sense. I'm quiet, private, not a big fan of crowds.
ISTP DUDE!! I remember doing this almost a year ago.
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
INTJ and ISTJ respectively.
Quote by FbSa
Back in the 70's I decided to take all the frets off Jaco's Bass thinking he would play worse. Man did that backfire.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']FUCK YES.

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.
Ive heard istp are supposed to be a lil crazy inside there head but appear to be very normal outside
A.K.A. Titanguy
Quote by shredbeyndshred
ISFJ seem to be very simple to me.

Oh yeah? So, what are you saying?
Infp. Apparently im a healer. I was going for cynical bastard
I decided I want to be more like the people on ug...

Searchbar!!!

That oughta do it.

Time for a supercool guitar demonstration by herman li,

Herman Li- why is this guitar so big?

Stage guy- because its a bass herman

I got INTJ on the first and ESTP on the second.
What's it mean, doctor?! Am I gonna live?!
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
Every Isfj I ever met is the most predictable person in the world and very simple minded...no offense dude. lol. Just my observation, you may be different.
A.K.A. Titanguy
Man I never had the problem of having a different personality type...ever. Ive taken a gajillion test. This is just a test of self discovery and how you take in the world...
A.K.A. Titanguy
All of my results really are practically 50/50 excluding Thinking and Feeling. Nothing shocking or drastic.
Quote by FbSa
Back in the 70's I decided to take all the frets off Jaco's Bass thinking he would play worse. Man did that backfire.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']FUCK YES.

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.
Too many I's where are all the social extroverts! probably getting laid.
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
Could be true. I mean, I never change for anyone or go out of my way to talk to people, so I could see how that's easily predictable. Just your typical quiet guy who thinks too much about life.
Infp. I'm also a healer.

I'm 100 percent introverted and 38 percent Intuitive
In an interstellar burst! I am back to save the universe...
ENTJ. It's hard to make a good judgment on if it's right or not because I'm very on the fence about a lot of things so I really don't know myself very well I guess.
When people are free to do as they please
they usually imitate each other
so many freakin intp's, what is the deal. Time to start killing some off. Where's another ENFP!
A.K.A. Titanguy
I'm an INFJ apparently? I'm not sure if I'm proud or ashamed ahah.
EDIT: This is sick! I want to be a psychologist.. and apparently i have the perfect personality type

Counselors are scarce, little more than one percent of the population, and can be hard to get to know, since they tend not to share their innermost thoughts or their powerful emotional reactions except with their loved ones. They are highly private people, with an unusually rich, complicated inner life. Friends or colleagues who have known them for years may find sides emerging which come as a surprise. Not that Counselors are flighty or scattered; they value their integrity a great deal, but they have mysterious, intricately woven personalities which sometimes puzzle even them.

SO TRUE ahhhh yay i finally understand myself lol.
Last edited by _testament_ at Aug 6, 2008,
Quote by Amalgam
Infp. I'm also a healer.

I'm 100 percent introverted and 38 percent Intuitive

Same here! Let's go heal the world!
Quote by I_hate_kyle
Same here! Let's go heal the world!

HEALERS UNITE!!!
I decided I want to be more like the people on ug...

Searchbar!!!

That oughta do it.

Time for a supercool guitar demonstration by herman li,

Herman Li- why is this guitar so big?

Stage guy- because its a bass herman

Quote by shredbeyndshred
Though every isfj who feels offended by me will quickly come at me to argue with me.

Yeah, unless this was a real life scenario. Like if you told me I was so predictable and just walked away, I'd just keep to myself. Or if you didn't walk away, I'd probably just look at you and say, "Oh yeah?" or "That's cool." But, you probably saw that coming, haha.