What a stupid ****. I know this is a joke, but I still can't stand that stupid *****.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Oddly enough, I didn't have the urge to strangle her. I ... I smiled.

I need to take a walk.

paris hilton deserves to DIIIIEEEEEEE
(in chop suey voice)
Quote by OrangePossum
Yep, it's Soviet UG versus bdfs05.

good luck.

Quote by bdfs05
fuck yea i got sigged

Quote by MyNameIsLame

When you're in the Pit, substitute any valid, reasonable answer with one of the following: fap, smoke pot, drink alcohol, rape, and/or murder.
I stopped listening to her when I realized she's not that hot.

Also, I did crack a smile.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
I wanted to puke when she said `loves it`, but hearing her talk smart was kind of a turn on
'never a victim,' the role model said,
bang-bang, the bad guy is dead,
always a rockstar on eMpty TV,
the lesson complete, now the child has needs.
Wow, just when I thought I had finally heard the last **** to come out of her mouth

What will her campaign be, 'from blowjob video to president: the life of Paris Hilton"
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Jesus Christ.
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
Quote by Austiman
Jesus Christ.

Even he won't be able to save us all.
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
Quote by bdfs05

paris hilton deserves to DIIIIEEEEEEE
(in chop suey voice)

Is it weird I tried to sing that?

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Hehehe McCain = fail.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
It was obvious she was reading cue cards, and she probably only did it because she got paid and 'cos it'll get her on TV, but if she did it for genuine reasons of political interest then I am very impressed. It was wonderful hearing a coherent well structured sentence pass her lips instead of the usual bull**** that she babbles out. I'm happy that she did it though, because it may have an effect on some of her more politically uninterested fans and it may even convince a few people to get off their arse, turn off MTV, and vote.
Quote by blynd_snyper
It was obvious she was reading cue cards, and she probably only did it because she got paid and 'cos it'll get her on TV, but if she did it for genuine reasons of political interest then I am very impressed. It was wonderful hearing a coherent well structured sentence pass her lips instead of the usual bull**** that she babbles out. I'm happy that she did it though, because it may have an effect on some of her more politically uninterested fans and it may even convince a few people to get off their arse, turn off MTV, and vote.

yeah, this basically sums up what i'm thinking.

even her annoying 'trendy' phrases and things seem to be read straight off a paper.

i was impressed with her reduced display of stupidity (though she did still show about 5x more stupidity than any other living organism would have in the given time frame. 'loves it'?), but i highly doubt she was personally responsible for the message or its content. i was pleased when she gave her solution for the energy crisis. i was just waiting for the lame punch line that thankfully didn't come.

so i would bet that she was simply approached with a fancy paycheck and a promise for attention and they had her sitting there trying to read off the cue cards for hundreds of takes before she finally got it right. however, i'd absolutely love to be wrong about her. what if that entire video was of her creation.......

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Quote by blynd_snyper

I doubt it...Americans will never change!

I'd vote for her though just for the lulz.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by Jackolas
Oh man, I'd hit that. (not with a shovel).

Same here, dunno why all the internet folk say she's ugly (probably just following the crowd, being kewl and leet).
the energy policy's flawed and she's wearing an ugly swimsuit, but she doesn't look too anorexic, so i'm happy for her.
Quote by Abe Knuckleball
Same here, dunno why all the internet folk say she's ugly (probably just following the crowd, being kewl and leet).

Exactly what I think as well. Either that or too many square monitors ****ed them up.
Quote by Abe Knuckleball

Or maybe this is just you trying to establish yourself as separate and unique so you get credit among the PIt community.

She's ugly as sack of 3-week-old potatoes and her vagina is probably as wide open as said sack.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Hey.... I actually agree with her energy policy.....
Last edited by aaronob at Aug 9, 2008,
She's just getting paid for this publicity stunt......she probably doesn't even vote!

It's just another Hollywood celebrity endorsement....
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
Shes to young to run for president. I also think that the six-teen million times shes got banged might cast a shadow over her presidency.
Her policy is dumb...
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Quote by Blitzraptor007
She's just getting paid for this publicity stunt......she probably doesn't even vote!

It's just another Hollywood celebrity endorsement....

Thank god! Hallelujah!
Quote by IncubusMan999
Or maybe this is just you trying to establish yourself as separate and unique so you get credit among the PIt community.

She's ugly as sack of 3-week-old potatoes and her vagina is probably as wide open as said sack.

I couldn't give a toss about being unique, I'm not a fat 13 year old goth girl with dandruff.
Quote by Abe Knuckleball
I couldn't give a toss about being unique, I'm not a fat 13 year old goth girl with dandruff.

+1. She is the opposite of ugly.