alright, i have a b52 at212 and a schecter 2008 hellraiser. So, now i need to build my pedal board. Basically i dont need ant effects pedals i just want pedals to shape my tone. I was thinking an equalizer (mxr 10 channel) isp decimator, a sonic stomp and a chromatic tunner. maybe a tube screamer. Is there any other pedals that i could use to improve my tone. I play in a metalcore band and our tone is like august burns red. Also, will a eq,sonic stomp, and isp decimator shape my tone in a bad way. I just need to know what to get in order to cut out feedback at high volumes and get a tighter punch.
Definitely get a tubescreamer of some sort. A noise gate of some sort will do well too. Not sure about the sonic stomp, as i've never heard of it. Maybe to improve your cleans if need be, get a chorus.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
I would say look at a couple of differently voiced overdrives as a couple of overdrives can vastly affect your tone and be used to provide different boosts and voicings. I would look at some boosters as well. Look at the Xotic Ac and RC Boosters, they might be beneficial to you.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM