I came home from the midnight showing of Pineapple Express, and being drowsy and paying little attention to my surroundings, I sat on my bed...in a space occupied by a wasp. It fell down to the floor, and apparently my butt had weakened it to the point where it couldn't fly, but only crawl slowly...so I stepped on it and got revenge.

But it HURT like hell. And to make matters worse, my grandfather is allergic to wasps, so I pray to god I don't have this same trait.

My dad did the same thing a couple of days ago.

Bright side: It goes away after a while.
Bad side: You die.

Good night!
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Last edited by Just Andrew at Aug 6, 2008,
throw some vinegar or rubbing alcohol on it. if its too late and your suffocating on the floor, go to the hospital.
That happened about 10 years ago to my Gran, she got the palm of her hand stung though
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Quote by deadeyedick
throw some vinegar or rubbing alcohol on it. if its too late and your suffocating on the floor, go to the hospital.

I put alcohol on it already.

I should start typing my will just in case...
Sorry 'bout it.
A samurai once asked Zen Master Hakuin where he would go after he died. Hakuin answered 'How am I supposed to know?'
'How do you not know? You're a Zen master!' exclaimed the samurai.
'Yes, but not a dead one,' Hakuin answered.
Quote by Wasp
Sorry 'bout it.

what were you doin in his bed dude? That sucks you got the cheeks to the face though, i'd probably be pissed too.
my gear:
Jackson DKMG(the one with EMG 81/85's)
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
old gear i'll probably sell eventually:
yamaha beginners guitar
gunmetal grey Fender squire strat
Fender 65R amp