You'll get what you pay for, so at the price you won't get much. The electrics will probably be terrible.
that's the coolest thing i've ever seen... it's too legit to quit lol i've always wanted to say that... but i want one lol
In your eyes I see the darkness that tourments you, and in your head where it dwells, I'll give you my hand if you reach out and grab it, let's walk away from this hell.
Yes, it's a cool "looking" guitar, but is it worth it? Probably since it's only $120. How will it sound? Probably lousy, but hey, you get what you pay for right? I did a little checking on that site and everything there is knock off junk. Nothing name brand. It's all "Made In (insert asian country of choice here)". Pretty much the same sorta crap you could buy at Wal-Mart, but with the convenience of purchasing from home via the internet. Oh wait, you can do that at Wally world too!
But it does look cool. Gibson needs to make a real one of those and then we're talking some shyt here!
I'd buy it for the looks which is loosely what I based my first acoustic guitar off of. Now I sold it and am looking for another one to replace it because I realized looks weren't everything (pretty much didn't matter at all).

That guitar is probably all laminate wood.
Schecter Diamond Series C-1 Elite
Roland Cube 30x
Blueridge BR-143
i wouldnt buy it if it was $50. all looks.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
You're actually in the market for a thinline acoustic sg?

It's been said but you get what you pay for - in this case, an acoustic guitar that looks like an sg. It doesn't seem that you're too concerned about sound
Quote by guitar/bass76
You're actually in the market for a thinline acoustic sg?

It's been said but you get what you pay for - in this case, an acoustic guitar that looks like an sg. It doesn't seem that you're too concerned about sound

If it's anything like an SG electric, you'd be right.
I've almost finished.