Page 1 of 2
...Surprisingly, they are actually decent. Pete Wentz is not too shabby at screaming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkuANHV7-V0

Another fact I discovered is that Tim McIlrath, now the lead vocalist for Rise Against, was once their bassist. I believe he played on one of Arma's EPs.
...wow...

I was really expecting to hate this, because I truly loathe Pete Wentz.

But it was actually pretty cool...

wow.
Quote by Delanoir
...wow...

I was really expecting to hate this, because I truly loathe Pete Wentz.

But it was actually pretty cool...

wow.

I was thinking the same thing.
I listend to some clearer videos of actual recording and to be honest i really like it haha! it sounds like hmm i dunno but i like it! haha
Passion Before Fashion

---------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
----------------------------------------------------------
Everyones comments made it sound like it was worth listening to, even just for the hell of it.

It was wasn't.
coming to terms with an inevitable death.
It was wasn't??

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=39171536

thats the myspace with some songs on , I thnk they could of been a sick band if they stuck to it and got tighter.
Passion Before Fashion

Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
i listened to their first two songs half way. they're way boring.

no thx. I've never heard fall out boy, but no matter how scene/pop it is, I'm pretty sure it can't be as boring as this band. So they play generic metalcore, so their vocalist is a teen icon?

if it were anyone else doing vox this band would have died a slow death or joined bands like i killed the prom queen in a shallow grave. band sux.
Quote by Aveks
i listened to their first two songs half way. they're way boring.

no thx. I've never heard fall out boy, but no matter how scene/pop it is, I'm pretty sure it can't be as boring as this band. So they play generic metalcore, so their vocalist is a teen icon?

if it were anyone else doing vox this band would have died a slow death or joined bands like i killed the prom queen in a shallow grave. band sux.

...Really?
I just followed the Top 8 on their profile, and listened to fall out boy for the first time.

Fall Out Boy at least kept my attention long enough for me to decide I hate them. Both bands are terrible but

Fall Out Boy > Arma Angelus.
Quote by Thebiz
...Really?

I don't listen to the radio, and I rarely watch TV. If I have heard them, I don't remember them, or just didn't care enough to remember them, because none of their myspace songs sounded familiar.

I know who the band is, and I know who pete wentz is, but I just assumed there were a bad pop boy band and avoided them. I was right.
Hmmm...I like them both...I just thought it was weird you'd never heard FOB. They're probably the most successful pop-punk band of this decade.
Don't get me wrong, this band is still very mediocre.

It's just not as horrendous to me as Fall Out Boy, personally.

I'll take generic hardcore to generic pop.
hahaha the top comment: "u guys should get back together n tour with avenged sevenfold!"

yeah this isn't that bad. rather boring but pretty tight. I can't really fathom how Pete Wentz could go play in Fall Out Boy after this. I have a hard time believing just money could be that enticing.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Quote by LedZeppelin
hahaha the top comment: "u guys should get back together n tour with avenged sevenfold!"

yeah this isn't that bad. rather boring but pretty tight. I can't really fathom how Pete Wentz could go play in Fall Out Boy after this. I have a hard time believing just money could be that enticing.

Correction, how could Pete Wentz go from that band to be a ****ing fag and the worst bassist on the face of Earth in Fall Out Boy?
Quote by joeyj123
I am in awe of your sizzling wit. please, accept this congratulatory e-cookie, and accompanying basket.
Quote by Ranxston
Correction, how could Pete Wentz go from that band to be a ****ing fag and the worst bassist on the face of Earth in Fall Out Boy?

So, playing in FOB makes him the worst bassist on the face of Earth?

██ ██
██ ██
██ ██

Quote by loxer
So, playing in FOB makes him the worst bassist on the face of Earth?

No, his lousy technique and him not being able to keep up such easy lines makes him the worst bassist on the face of Earth. He'd play bass for an awesome band and he'd still suck at playing.
Quote by joeyj123
I am in awe of your sizzling wit. please, accept this congratulatory e-cookie, and accompanying basket.
Chicago hardcore rumours: Pete wentz use to be extremely anti-capitalist and even had a party on at least one 9/11.
He was in another band named 'racetraitor' too (i personally don't really like either)
Quote by Ranxston

LOL. YAH. KILL ALL THE FAGS, BRO. COCKSMOKING FAGS.

GOD, FUCK THE FAGS, BRO. FUCKING FAGS. FUCKING FAGS AND THEIR EFFEMINATE WAYS.

i dont get why everyone hates fall out boy. I mean it not my style. But its not horrible music. Its just way too poppy for my taste
cause they have sell out printed across there foreheads
Passion Before Fashion

Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
Quote by crustyreed
Chicago hardcore rumours: Pete wentz use to be extremely anti-capitalist and even had a party on at least one 9/11.
He was in another band named 'racetraitor' too (i personally don't really like either)

Somehow I don't believe that.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
I personally love Fall Out Boy, and as far as bands members of Fall Out Boy were in go, Racetraitor wins.
Quote by Aveks
LOL. YAH. KILL ALL THE FAGS, BRO. COCKSMOKING FAGS.

GOD, FUCK THE FAGS, BRO. FUCKING FAGS. FUCKING FAGS AND THEIR EFFEMINATE WAYS.

There's a difference between hating gay people and hating scene kids who wear tight pants and kiss other guys.
Quote by IcePh0enix
There's a difference between hating gay people and hating scene kids who wear tight pants and kiss other guys.

Then why use a term that is derrogatory of homosexuals? Using language like that makes it the same thing.

This band is awful as is everything Pete Wentz has ever done or will probably ever do.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
Then why use a term that is derrogatory of homosexuals? Using language like that makes it the same thing.

This band is awful as is everything Pete Wentz has ever done or will probably ever do.

Like 14 year old girls?
Zing!
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
Boring.
GEAR:
Crate V50 combo
Bad Monkey OD
Boss DS-1
Squier 20th Ann. Bullet (black on black, Gibson 500T pickup, Ping tuners)

Quote by crackereast
i'm going to call charmin and see if they will endorse me.
i use the **** out of there paper.
The only thing this band has going for them (or had going for them) is the shock that this is Pete Wentz's band, then you listen to the music and get bored very fast. I got bored less than half way though the song posted.
My Bass Rig (Since Everyone does this)
Fender Jazz 5 String
4x10 Hartke Transporter Series
Behringer BX4500H Ultrabass Bass Head (Changing to a Hartke 5500)

My Band: http://www.myspace.com/morningnj
Page 1 of 2