Really, really sorry if there is a thread for this, I used the search bar quite a bit, couldn't find anything. I just felt a need to tell the pit this.

Maybe I've got a weak stomach, but a friend told me about the Offended page on Encyclopedia Dramatica, so I went there and checked it out. Got to the screwed up fetuses bit, then proceeded to vomit all over my sister's computer/keyboard/anything in like a 4 foot radius of me. Disgusting. I'm now cleaning it up.

Quote by Portuguese_boy
(Progressive Metal is) like playing Nirvana, but faster, with little or no powerchords, cleanly, with more technique, and complex time signatures.

Epic.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by The Madcap
Wow, I've been through the whole page. I never felt queasy or sick. I thought it was kind of lame.

wow u must be like some sort of notabletogetoffended dude or something how impressive
i just made it through the whole thing.

i WAS hungry, but now i'm afraid to eat. lol
Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.
my brothers in the room so when i saw the first bad thing(not the pants, how were they bad? >.> <.< i clicked the cross

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
don't encourage people to visit a website with gore images, it's against the rules to link to/post images like that, and encouraging others to look at them/telling them where to look at them is just as bad.
from daylight...
...into darkness