I'm listening to the radio and heard 'Heaven is a half pipe' by OPM and it reminds me of when I was 10 or 11 years old and some mates I lost contact with a year or two ago- we loved the song when it was released.

So, are there any songs that remind you of anything at all- good or bad?

Tim
"Goodnight My Angel" by Billy Joel reminds me of my mom crying hysterically on the floor in the corner of a dimly lit room in the middle of those long, argument-filled nights during her trip to that final signing of the divorce papers with my dad.
Canned Heat by Jamiroquai reminds me of playing the first demo of the first Metal Gear Solid on PS.

Filters "Short Bus" album reminds me of Final Fantasy 9.

Rage Against The Machine - Battle of LA reminds me of Timesplitters 2.

Yeah, I'm a game nerd, bite me.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
raining blood-slayer reminds me of the blisters and pain it took to complete it on expert. and then learn it on real guitar...
||||
Horse With No Name (I think that's what it's called) and My Sweet Lord by George Harrison remind me of my dad because he loved those songs and were on this mixed cd he listened to a lot.
If everyone cared by Nickleback remind me of when my dog was put to sleep. my mp3 was on shuffle, and just as he let out a last breath, my mp3 player changed mid song, to If everyone cared. and everytime I'm sad it plays.

Yeah I know its a ****ty song, but it matched my mood.
Quote by Lil_Ms_Sunshine
If everyone cared by Nickleback remind me of when my dog was put to sleep. my mp3 was on shuffle, and just as he let out a last breath, my mp3 player changed mid song, to If everyone cared. and everytime I'm sad it plays.

Sorry to sound like a douche why did you have your MP3 on whilst your dog was getting put to sleep? Personally I think it'd be insensitive. But what do I know?
Quote by _Tim_
Sorry to sound like a douche why did you have your MP3 on whilst your dog was getting put to sleep? Personally I think it'd be insensitive. But what do I know?

It was insensitive, I know that. I wasn't exactly thinking, y'know, I was only losing my best friend of 10 years.
Flame Trees - Cold Chisel reminds me of when I was about 10 or 11 when I would be with my Dad a lot of the time.

I really miss the old days.
Quote by Minkaro
There was that one song by Audioslave, but it didn't remind me of anything.

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Just about any Blink-182 or Good Charlotte song reminds me of when me and my best mate used to sit on his back garden playing Pokemon for the Gameboy. This was when we were about 10 or 11.
This is how you remind me - Nickleback

This reminds me that I remind stuff, and that I don't like that song

I don't associate music with memories much these days.
AC/DC - fire your guns
Reminds me of my daddy's dying words... "Dont son! That gun is loaded!"
If I listen to a certain song a lot during a time period, I'll associate subsequent listens of that song with memories of that time period.

Rod Stewart - "Stay With Me" reminds of high school prom.
Iron Maiden - "Flight Of Icarus" reminds me of running/training when I visited my grandparents.

Too many to list....
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Twisted Transistor - Korn
reminds me of wen me and my best mate wen on holiday in fuetevntura at we had the best time ever, gettin wasted everynite. the best week of my life, we had no care in the world

anyway, enough of my stories
Quote by MooshMooshMarc
i have to admit, I laughed a little

at long f*cking last... a decent compliment

I POSTED THE PEAR ALL I GOT WAS A LOUSY WARNING
Adam's Song by Blink 182 reminds me of an old school friend who committed suicide this year.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Wintersun's "Sadness and Hate" reminds me of this one girl who I haven't seen for years.

That's about it =\.
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
Fall Out Boy - "Sugar, We're Going Down" and Weezer - "Beverly Hills" both remind me of Conker: Live And Reloaded because they were both released in the same summer which I played that game online all the time.

KISS - "Talk To Me" reminds me of this girl I used to like 2 years ago, because it perfectly described my situation with her. Needless to say, I did not get her, so I don't like listening to the song

Coldplay - "Viva La Vida" and Journey - "Don't Stop Believin'" remind me of going to camp this summer, and the girl whom I met there that I have a little bit of a thing for (actually, it's more than a little bit, it's quite big.).

Soundgarden - "Black Hole Sun" just reminds me of the 90's in general, as does Third Eye Blind - "Semi-Charmed Life" and The Wallflowers - "One Headlight"

Speaking of "One Headlight," it also reminds me of the winter formal dance I went to this year, because I listened to it for 1 1/2 hours straight on the way to the town where it was (friends invited me).

Sublime - "Santeria" reminds me of 2 summers ago, when I was alone a lot of the time at home during the summer (no school, obviously) and I would ride my bike up and down the lonely dirt road on sunny days singing that song.

Foo Fighters - "Everlong" reminds me of the 90's as well, and also reminds me of the last day of 8th grade, when our band performed it in front of the whole school. Oh, we were TERRIBLE, but it was the first time I ever performed in front of an audience (which was of about 400 people)

Foo Fighters - "End Over End" reminds me of running track in 8th grade (Creed - "Higher" also does, but to a lesser extent), especially one meet in particular when my band was speculating how we could make a music video for it if we covered it.

3 Doors Down - "Kryptonite" also reminds me of going to the camp I goto, but it only reminds me of the first year I went (2002) when a group of people, myself included, would stand up during meals and sing the song really loudly. Good times.

On a non-song note, garlic sticks remind me of playing Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory online, because I often ate them while doing so.
Quote by Lil_Ms_Sunshine

Ouch I also made the mistake of listening to a song shortly after my dog was put down and it does break your heart every time you listen to it. For me it was 'The End of the Innocence' by Don Henley.
Your Guardian Angel-Red Jumpsuit Apparatus....my first kiss....kinda depressing to listen to, seeing as how that girl is now moving.

Face Down-Same band as above, pisses me off because it reminds me of how my closest friend's bf hits her.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Nude - Radiohead. Reminds me of walking home from work in the cold dark winter night.

Send away the tigers - Manics. It's an album and reminds me of my ex, coz I listened to it alot when walking to see her.

Savage Garden. Anything by them reminds me of one of my ex's. We were in love, so I don't listen to them anymore.
TRANSFORMICE

all of third eye blinds self entitled cd reminds me about when i was younger
and john scofields cd bump and the dark side of the moon remind me of sex...those are me and the females f*cking albums