I live in Armenia but all my gear is from USA...
well i was about tuo plug my guitar to my amp
(my amp and pedals were on)
and suddenly they just durned off....
i dono what did happend definately my adapter (220>110V) got burned...
Now i bought a new one and now my amp and pedal processor (RP-250) doesn't work...

I got also a wah which works on a nother adapter (didn't come with her as was with RP-250) so i used my own little adapter converting 220 to 9v
i tried it with my RP-250 but it just turns all the lights on (as it does normally when it's being turned on) and than just do nothing... like staying with all the light lit...

any help please???
Voltage differences. USA voltage on amps is different to Europe. I think you've fried it.
No hope. You could trace with cap got cooked where, then find a replacement, but depending on the pedal, we are talking tiny components, and nobody will love you for asking them to try and fix it.

Not to sound racist and clueless, but I doubt you would get a good consistent current in Armenia, as even here in Britain the electricity can be a bit inconsistent depending on where you live. I run my pedals off a Godlyke power supply, which cleans things up a bit. They are a good investment, as I have never lost a pedal yet, and I have been plugged into a 4 plug multiboard, jumped off another 4 plug multiboard, with every plug in use, which is illegal, and also would destroy pedals.