Page 1 of 4
Just wondering what everyone's studying or going to study if you're not there yet.

I'm a psychology major with a creative writing minor. In the beginning I was computer science, then I was undeclared, then marine biology, then creative writing. I'm set with psych, though.
Electrical Engineering and Computer Science by day.

Mythology and Archaeology by night.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Civil Engineering major Built Environment minor I guess is how you crazy folk would describe it.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
MChem. Woo.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
mechanical engineering
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
My major is sustainable development/enterprising, my minor is political science.
I guess the 12th and 13th grade here in Germany can be considered as college...I have two major subjects which I will write my final tests in some time around June next year and two minors (one of the is an oral exam, the other a written exam) and a few other subjects. My two major subjects are English and Physics...the "minor" ones which I will be tested in are Math and History. I plan on studying either Electrical Engineering or Computer Science at Uni once I finish school.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Asian and Islamic history with a pre-medical school emphasis.

Yeah, I'm a thug. Basically. Considering the switch to history/politics (law school as opposed to med school. I'm Jewish, so I really don't have many options, seeing as how math isn't my strong point..)

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
i just graduated Eastern Connecticut State University with a degree in Communications and a minor in Music
Fender Standard Stratocaster w/ Hot Noiseless Pickups
G&L Asat Special Semi Hollow
Alvarez Artist AD80SSB Acoustic
Peavey Valve King 112
Roland Micro Cube
Nobel ODR-1 Pedal
Boss CS-3
Boss DD-6
Boss CH-2
Boss FZ-1
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Quote by Superpartydude5
Basically I fly teh plane.

note to self: never board this mans plane!
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Mechanical Engineering (Aerospace). I build planes
Rob Schneider is... Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb! Rated PG-13.
Quote by AvengedThrice
True that. True that.
Methinks you pwned the thread dude.

Member number 8 of THE OFFICIAL UG TRANSFORMERS CLUB
Starscream
p.m. D. Rice to get number/ranking
BA Hons. Drama, Performance and Theatre arts.

Yeah, I know it ain't an Ology, but wtf, right?
( Also, I'll wind up a Drama Bachelor... or just a drama queen, but shh )
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
Doing a combined/double degree for engineering and science.

Electrical Engineering for my engineering major, doing a double major for my science one. One in computer science and the other in Information Systems.
Majoring in History. Not sure about my minor yet, I'm leaning towards Philosophy.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
teacher for kids from 6-12

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Im guessing a major is the same as an honours degree....

Forensic and Pharmaceutical analysis.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by noxiosimitator
teacher for kids from 6-12

With a sig like that, i wish i was 6-12 and being taught a VALUABLE lesson by you
I was thinking of going and doing a Major in music but I am not sure, I have only been playing for a little under a year, and I dont know and theory and reading music isnt my strong point.....see what happens, still gotta finish high school first.
"Guitar is too personal of an expression; it should be exactly what it is-a singular extension of the player" - Saul 'Slash' Hudson.
Majoring in: Music Composition, Production, Programming and Engineering

With a Business/Public Policy Minor

Only 4.5 years to go
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
Art Education and later on Theology, however I'm interested in Philosophy, Languages, History, and Psychology. I hope I have money to study all of that.
Quote by sacamano79
mechanical engineering

Same here.

Go us.
:stickpoke

Baby, if I were biscuits and you were gravy, I'd sop you up

FIGHT IGNORANCE

"I fear for my flesh, but I fear for my spirit even more..."
Becoming a RNLAF fighter pilot.. Training due to start in either february or april, depending on the outcome of my medical examination at the end of this year..
just plain old electrical
just so i dont have to edit every post i make, let me clarify something I CANT TYPE WELL....thanks
Previous major was medical and health sciences
current major is in government management and public policy
electro music alliance

Moon of The Mighty Boosh Appreciation Society PM *Juno* to join!

Quote by The 6th String
I learned to dance by watching amputees have seizures...
My uni degree is a double major in film and creative technologies (which essentially is a cross between sound engineering, music producing, and electronic music).

I'm in my last semester and plan to move on to the Western Australian Screen Academy to do a practical masters.
^Nobody likes architects.

FIGHT IGNORANCE

psychology. go us TS :-D
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
Quote by ShredtoBed
^Nobody likes architects.

lol... why?
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Oh my ***ing god that pron one is like the best one ever and i have seen all of em. Congrats dude you just beat Kensai.
Haha, hang around any construction worker and youll know why

Please turn out to be that single architect who doesnt just "make things work" on paper not regarding people actually have to build it.

those bastards....

FIGHT IGNORANCE

Page 1 of 4