Page 1 of 3
i was busking in front of my local mall, when some pompus prick of a cop started hassleing me.
basically the rules for the mall are:
1. if it's less then one hour, it's not loitering.
2. if there is no immediate reason for leaving the premis, it is not necessary.

so anyways, the Rent-A-Cop from the mall comes out and he makes me leave after only 30 minutes because of that Cop.

where can i d some Busking without havig thecops hassle me? street corner? Park?

Help!

P.S.: i know technically that i did not have to leave for another half hour, but i didn't want to put up with that cop's B.S.. i know all my rights and freedoms given to me by the Canadian charter of Rights and Freedoms of 1982, so it's not like i'm some dumb kid blindly bitching about the cops.
Last edited by Jhachey22 at Aug 7, 2008,
i know all my rights and freedoms given to me by the Canadian charter of Rights and Freedoms of 1982, so it's not like i'm some dumb kid blindly bitching about the cops

Sure.
Quote by _Tim_
Be quiet. We don't actually care. But some advice: DEAL WITH IT!

+100000000
/thread

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Do people not read there threads before they make them? Because if not they should or else we get sentences like:

"whe oe pompus pricf a cop started hassleing me" - pardon?
Quote by aaciseric
Do people not read there threads before they make them? Because if not they should or else we get sentences like:

HAHAHA!
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
jesus how do you know your rights if you cant even spell right

"whe oe pompus pricf a cop started hassleing me"
Gear:
Gibson Explorer, Wine red Natural finish
Hughes and Kettner Vortex Black series, Half stack
Peavey Stereo Chorus 400
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
Quote by aaciseric

sorry, keybord if ****ed right now. i meant to say:
When some pompus prick of a Cop started hassleing me.
Quote by Jhachey22

No. you meant:

'When an officer of the law started doing his job'

Just deal with it.
Quote by _Tim_
No. you meant:

'When an officer of the law started doing his job'

Just deal with it.

no, i'm pretty sure i meant the pompus prick who was overstepping his boundaries.
Listen to that Tim bloke champ. Stop being a little bitch.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
you should have made a scene out of it and gotten arrested

fight the man
Or, was it you overstepping his boundaries? How do you know that he wasn't just doing his job, as he had been instructed to do?
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
Quote by Jhachey22
no, i'm pretty sure i meant the pompus prick who was overstepping his boundaries.

and im pretty sure ure getting owned by every1 here
Quote by Jhachey22

Fact of life number 1: People in a higher authority have no boundaries.
If he thought you were disturbing the peace via playing your music he had the right to question you. Did you need a permit? Did you have one? He was doing his job.
If you don't like the policing in your country, go to Zimbabwe and post this on a forum there.
Quote by Jhachey22

thats haggard. you funked up that royally.
Quote by Jhachey22

Yeah! Fuck the system! Fuck the mall! Become a hermit! Start breeding llamas, only evil ones with guns that'll go and kill all the cops in the world!

FUCK YEAH!

Quote by lp345

Gotta be killing in the name, dude! Fight the war, fuck the norm!

Be a mall warrior!
Quote by seljer
you should have made a scene out of it and gotten arrested

fight the man

yeah, but the reason for busking in the first place was to make some pocket change. if i'm that poor, i can't really handle going to court.

prediction: somone is going to come along and say something along the lines of "get a real job.
Quote by Jhachey22
yeah, but the reason for busking in the first place was to make some pocket change. if i'm that poor, i can't really handle going to court.

prediction: somone is going to come along and say something along the lines of "get a real job.

Only because you said it. Get a real job.
Quote by Jhachey22
i know all my rights and freedoms given to me by the Canadian charter of Rights and Freedoms of 1982, so it's not like i'm some dumb kid blindly bitching about the cops.

It really feels like you've earned those rights.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by _Tim_
Fact of life number 1: People in a higher authority have no boundaries.If he thought you were disturbing the peace via playing your music he had the right to question you. Did you need a permit? Did you have one? He was doing his job.
If you don't like the policing in your country, go to Zimbabwe and post this on a forum there.

see, it's uneducted people like you who blindly follow authority without question. one of the first things we are taught are to trust cops. why? the vast majority (not all, i know a couple of decent ones) are Asshole who realsed one they left hghschool they couldn't intimidate anyone any more so they became cops.

but that's no the point of this tread. i made it o fidout how do some buskig without be hassled. now, thanks to some help, i know what i have to do.
Quote by webbtje
Get a real job.

Damn right.

Also grow up and stop with the "OMGZ cops r teh stoopidz!"
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by Jhachey22
see, it's uneducted people like you who blindly follow authority without question. one of the first things we are taught are to trust cops. why? the vast majority (not all, i know a couple of decent ones) are Asshole who realsed one they left hghschool they couldn't intimidate anyone any more so they became cops.

but that's no the point of this tread. i made it o fidout how do some buskig without be hassled. now, thanks to some help, i know what i have to do.

Go and butcher his family?

Cops are cops, they do their job, you were creating a public disturbance, he kicked you out. Get over it.
The fact you didn't stay for your remaining 30 minutes implies you knew you were doing something you shouldn't be.
R E G G A E

Think about it. No cop will hassle you ever again if you stride into the mall with an army of llamas.
Quote by Jhachey22

It's people like you that need a dictionary.

I don't trust cops, I simply abide by the law (most of the time) as I have no desire to get my arse halued into jail. I co-operate when I get stopped as I have nothing to hide. Be civil to them and don't break the law. They'll suddenly seem a lot nicer.

And for the ones you know that are decent I guess you mean that they decide which laws they want to enforce- that seems to be the general idea with 'decent' cops.
Quote by webbtje

Think about it. No cop will hassle you ever again if you stride into the mall with an army of llamas.

I'd be afraid to even go near him.

I'd be out of that shopping centre (or mall for you yanks) so freaking fast not even an asshole cop who was trying to intimidate me since he can't get his fix since leaving highschool could keep up with me!
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Well, so far no one seems to have agreed with Jhachey22 in this thread.

So...

I'm gonna jump right on the bandwagon!

Quote by Jhachey22

At least he's educated enough to know that you start a sentence with a capital letter, and doesn't make sweeping generalisations derogatory to those who infact work damn hard to make your world a better one to live in.
Quote by _Tim_
It's people like you that need a dictionary.

I don't trust cops, I simply abide by the law (most of the time) as I have no desire to get my arse hauled into jail. I co-operate when I get stopped as I have nothing to hide. Be civil to them and don't break the law. They'll suddenly seem a lot nicer.

And for the ones you know that are decent I guess you mean that they decide which laws they want to enforce- that seems to be the general idea with 'decent' cops.

but if people don't exercise their rights, the cops walk all over them. my buddy almost got hauled off to jail because a cop decides that just because he was walking around at 9:00 at night that he was a suspect in an egging incident that took place over two hours before he was stopped. which shows the intelligence of most cops: if he had committed the crime, why would he stay in the same area for two hours?
Quote by Jhachey22
but if people don't exercise their rights, the cops walk all over them. my buddy almost got hauled off to jail because a cop decides that just because he was walking around at 9:00 at night that he was a suspect in an egging incident that took place over two hours before he was stopped. which shows the intelligence of most cops: if he had committed the crime, why would he stay in the same area for two hours?

Yeah! Pigs!

Will you stop having a go at every cop who's ever lived, please?
Quote by Jhachey22

That's a pretty good strategy thinking that. If I ever kill someone, I can stay in the same area because it means I'm completely innocent.

Irony at you saying "which shows the intelligence of most cops" before that statement, btw.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by webbtje
Yeah! Pigs!

Will you stop having a go at every cop who's ever lived, please?

I agree with my husband.

Stupid Pigs once stopped me in regard to an egging incident.

You know, because I'm young and fit the profile for the type of people who perform this act, and will be in the same area because in all liklihood I probably live there. What with being young and having a lack of transport.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by Jhachey22

If your friend had no alibi he could legally be called in for questioning and held for a period of time without conviction. If your mum got assaulted and the cops hauled someone in would you be pleased? Yes. If they saw someone suspicious and then just fobbed it off would you be annoyed? Yes.

As I keep saying: he was doing his job. Deal with it.
Page 1 of 3