Hello UG. I need Your help again. Yesterday I took all my equpiment to my house from rehearsal room. I wanted to play now but I figured out that my DS-2 isn't working.. I use the 9V adaptor, no batteries, I've checked all the cables so it's not the cable and also it's not the adaptor because I put it into my WH-10 and it was working. The problem is that when I plug everything there's no signal... it stops in DS-2. I tried to turn just the DS-2 and nothing happened. Did You ever have any problems with DS-2 like that? Please help if You know what's going on... thanks, Karol.
Epiphone Les Paul Studio 2005
Marshall JTM-60
MXR Phase 90
Ibanez WH-10 Wah
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion
EHX Q-Tron +
Line 6 FM-4 Filter Modeler
Fender CD60 Acoustic
John Frusciante and RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS UG fanclub.
I had a problem like that one time, where it just stopped working like that. I think the problem I had was that I had accidently plugged in the adapter while it still had a battery in and was on. But, it worked again when I tried it later. So, I'm not sure man, I doubt that really helped you could try using a battery with it, just in case?
yeah, I used the battery too but it isn't working... and I always put the adapter when the battery is in actually...
Marshall JTM-60
MXR Phase 90
Ibanez WH-10 Wah
EHX Big Muff USA
EHX Q-Tron +
Fender CD60 Acoustic
please hellllllpppp!
Marshall JTM-60
MXR Phase 90
Ibanez WH-10 Wah
EHX Big Muff USA
EHX Q-Tron +
Fender CD60 Acoustic
Well if Hazzmatazz's pedal worked eventually you should just leave it and try it again in a few hours.
well... but still... if it won't work it will be ****ing bad... I tried after over an hour now and still doesn't work...
Marshall JTM-60
MXR Phase 90
Ibanez WH-10 Wah
EHX Big Muff USA
EHX Q-Tron +
Fender CD60 Acoustic