Today I gave my cat (who eats anything) a marshmellow, and it was the funnyest thing ive ever seen. He was chewing on it and nibbling the side of it and looked kinda like a dog gnawing on a bone. He was growling too. Spose ya had to be there but ohwell.

Ever done something like this before?
Quote by MoshPitRock
ANIMALS LIE DOWN.
that's just what they do.
there's probably humans doing the same thing.
quit being so paranoid.

I created the most disgusting mix of things I could possibly imagine and fed it to my dog. He loved it. It was basically all the sauces/juices in my fridge and cheetos to make it like a paste. The smell alone could make a person vomit...
I gave my cat really hot curry. He didn't like it but ate it anyway, the stupid f*cker.
GEAR
PRS Custom 24
Tanglewood ROCK III
Epiphone LP Custom
Squier Strat
Epiphone Explorer
Ibanez GRG07LTD2
Marhsall AVT100
Originally posted by fender1618
i would rather have a guitar in place of my organs, OR CANDY
Quote by sparkysmith
I gave my cat really hot curry. He didn't like it but ate it anyway, the stupid f*cker.

Haha yeah i've done the same, just with a piece of spicy chicken though. He was going round with his mouth open for like an hour.
Quote by GerGuam
I created the most disgusting mix of things I could possibly imagine and fed it to my dog. He loved it. It was basically all the sauces/juices in my fridge and cheetos to make it like a paste. The smell alone could make a person vomit...

more it stinks, more they like it
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
my cat stole my slim jim out of my hand. the thing is 5 lbs and ate an entire slim jim by itself. i was thoroughly confused
Fender 5 String Jazz Bass
Fender Precision Bass
Peavey TNT 115
EHX Bass Big Muff Pi
Daneletro Cool Cat OD V2 (excellent pedal)
Paul Reed Smith SE Custom Semi-Hollow
Peavey Classic 30
Vox V845 Classic Wah Pedal
little bit off topic, but has anyone else here taped a cat's feet? it's absolutley hilarious.

*i'm too awesome for a sig
Quote by pahkah0604
little bit off topic, but has anyone else here taped a cat's feet? it's absolutley hilarious.

RSPCA!
Quote by 100%guitarmad
RSPCA!

Hey, it didn't hurt! it just spazzed out and walked funny with a little bit of scotch tape on the bottom of its feet. It just walked wierd until the tape fell off.

*i'm too awesome for a sig
My dog Baxter ate a whole wheel of cheese and pooped in the refrigerator. I was impressed- not even angry.
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

Quote by the dave
yeah man I put my hand up their skirt and pick em up like a six pack

Quote by Death_switch
mr bill0ws is right
I feed my dog Bane the blood of the innocent.

Also he likes cheetos.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Gave my dog peanut butter. Freakin hilarious. I gave my 3 legged cat a chicken leg, and HE BIT IT IN HALF!!! So I fed him a habanero. Oh, good times. But not for Tripod, the cat.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
Quote by Megadeth2011
Gave my dog peanut butter. Freakin hilarious. I gave my 3 legged cat a chicken leg, and HE BIT IT IN HALF!!! So I fed him a habanero. Oh, good times. But not for Tripod, the cat.

Chicken bones are dangerous for animals cos they splinter.

Oh topic, my parents are pretty strict about what we give the animals. My dog likes raw eggs and oranges for some reason though.
Yoghurt ice-blocks. Leave a little bit left on the paddle-pop stick and my dog eats it, as in biting it off.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
No, i havent done anything like that, but your location sucks! lol, Don't you know that Milky way is our galaxy? BTW you forgot to mention solar system, ha ha.
Quote by Tom_hatton
Chicken bones are dangerous for animals cos they splinter.

Oh topic, my parents are pretty strict about what we give the animals. My dog likes raw eggs and oranges for some reason though.

It was a chicken leg bone from KFC, but I havent given him any dangerous food since. The vet says he might be mentally retarded.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay

Quote by clemm
--clemm

n00b
Quote by Megadeth2011
It was a chicken leg bone from KFC, but I havent given him any dangerous food since. The vet says he might be mentally retarded.

Hahaha, "I stopped feeding him dangerous food because he may be retarded"

Does he look funny? I know my dog is retarded but he looks funny.
my dog has a thing for ice cubes
she'll sit there licking an ice cube until it melts then stand at the freezer waiting for another one
James

My Gear
schecter elite 5 hny sat
Kustom 30 WATT kba30
SWR vintage workingman combo 500/1500
Yamaha Extension 500w Speaker
SWR Workingman Extension 500w Speaker
Quote by nebiru
Hahaha, "I stopped feeding him dangerous food because he may be retarded"

Does he look funny? I know my dog is retarded but he looks funny.

Funny is an understatement. He's missing half an ear, and a leg. He has one bad claw, and his fur is EXTREMELY messy. But yes he IS retarded.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay

Quote by clemm
--clemm

n00b
beer
Last edited by nebiru at Aug 7, 2008,
Quote by YA89
No, i havent done anything like that, but your location sucks! lol, Don't you know that Milky way is our galaxy? BTW you forgot to mention solar system, ha ha.

Our galaxy lies in the milkyway. The solar system is our galaxy.

/topic
Quote by MoshPitRock
ANIMALS LIE DOWN.
that's just what they do.
there's probably humans doing the same thing.
quit being so paranoid.

Quote by Teh_Asian_Pro
Our galaxy lies in the milkyway. The solar system is our galaxy.

/topic

No dude!!! the solar system isn't a galaxy. The milky way is our galaxy, just check it. (don't look up, i mean google it or search it in wikipedia or something!)
my cat eats wotsits, and hard boiled egg..apparantly many cats eat eggs
My dogs love to suck ice cubes for some reason, so if they're really hot then i feed them to them
Quote by undecided1993
My dogs love to suck ice cubes for some reason, so if they're really hot then i feed them to them

Same here, except mine chews them spits them out regulary.
The Milky Way is our galaxy.

And my cats will eat anything except cardboard.
In an interstellar burst! I am back to save the universe...