i want to buy an all white stractocaster. but i dont no which to get Olympic or Artic. when i compare white strats in a shop the colour of the body always looks off white compared to the scratchplate.

so bascially what im asking is which of the two body colours (Olympic, Artic) looks best with a white scratchplate.

i look at pictures on the internet all the time and i just get confused. one picture looks like it matches better with the scratchplate and then another one doesnt.

thanks for anyhelp

Andrew
Are you getting a custom, american, or mexican? i believe mexican ones come in arctic white while american ones come in olympic white.
My New Gear!
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Peavey Vypyr 30
Personally i like the Arctic Whit more than all the other colors cause that what Jimi Hendrix used and he's a god so yeah i say u get arctic white
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
Quote by sandman-105
Personally i like the Arctic Whit more than all the other colors cause that what Jimi Hendrix used and he's a god so yeah i say u get arctic white

I thought he used something more in the range of a cream colour...

But, I prefer the Artic White too, looks more white.
Cam Sampbell's my hero