I was going to go with the Dean Vendetta, but some people say it sucks for $200
i play KoRn, Slipknot, System, Job for a Cowboy, Disturbed, ect

Any suggestions?
For 210, you wont get a superb instrument whatsoever.
Certainly if it has to be a 7 string.
So the choices are very limited: or you buy the LTD SC207 for 399$, or you buy the ibanez RG 7string for 379$ or you buy the Schecter omen 7 for 299$, or you buy the dean, or you save up for a decent guitar (cause all of the above suck @ss).
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
You can get a Washburn wg587 for less than that price. And it plays nice, the neck feels great, i have one.
I saw a 7 string Schecter Avenger at a local pawn shop for 250 or so, I would take an Ibanez over that but it seemed pretty good for the price I thought.
Quote by LP_CL
For 210, you wont get a superb instrument whatsoever.
Certainly if it has to be a 7 string.

So the choices are very limited: or you buy the LTD SC207 for 399$, or you buy the ibanez RG 7string for 379$ or you buy the Schecter omen 7 for 299$, or you buy the dean, or you save up for a decent guitar (cause all of the above suck @ss).

This, save for like a kick ass ESP Viper with 7 strings Which is like $500-$600 or theres some schecter for like $700 with 7 strings.
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
Quote by sandman-105
This, save for like a kick ass ESP Viper with 7 strings Which is like $500-$600 or theres some schecter for like $700 with 7 strings.

That guitar has the worst feeling neck I've ever felt. It's not because the neck is painted either, the Hellraiser was much better feel-wise imo.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?