I was thinking about replacing the pickups. Would chrome pickups look nice on the blackness? Also what about changing the OF to a Chrome one?
Once I shaved them on a friends razor so when he picked it up he just goes "ARE THESE PUBES! OH MY GOD!" and starting beating the crap out of me.
What the hell are skull knobs? I'd never have gold on any of my guitars, I hate gold rims on Subaru's never mind my guitar.
Once I shaved them on a friends razor so when he picked it up he just goes "ARE THESE PUBES! OH MY GOD!" and starting beating the crap out of me.
why spend a lot of money solely on colour? buy a new amp or pedal, don't bother buying a new OFR just for colour change if it's not an upgrade, juts imho
Quote by Mathamology
One day that guy is gonna lose a whole arm to that blender

and that shall be the day I laugh the hardest
Why? I mean, you have an OFR on there. A chrome one wont make it better. You will just being busy spending precious guitar money on things that are improving esthetics. Save up that money till you want to buy a guitar/amp/pedals/rack/cab.

And to answer your question: i would not do it. The black hardware looks good imo.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Quote by markazord
why spend a lot of money solely on colour? buy a new amp or pedal, don't bother buying a new OFR just for colour change if it's not an upgrade, juts imho

damn you beat me.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Quote by LP_CL
Why? I mean, you have an OFR on there. A chrome one wont make it better. You will just being busy spending precious guitar money on things that are improving esthetics. Save up that money till you want to buy a guitar/amp/pedals/rack/cab.

And to answer your question: i would not do it. The black hardware looks good imo.

+1 on everything.

it's already a good guitar, and if that's an OFR, what's the point of replacing it with another? just for cosmetics? that's just a waste of money.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
Quote by gordy420
it looks bad ass the way it is man

Agreed, I think it looks awesome as is. Unless you're looking to get a different sound from it, I'd leave the pickups alone.
I'd change the pickup rings but that's just me...
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Ye, I was thiking that too. Should I go for metal chrome or metal black?

Quote by aznrockerdude
I'd change the pickup rings but that's just me...