Page 1 of 2
Hi. This is a thread about religion and the lack of it. Everyone is welcome to join in (I mean that I want religious ppl participating too) and give valid reasons as to their options concerning this matter are.
read the rules, this goes it the religion thread
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
Religion=War=Bad.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Cause the an invisible man in the sky that wacthes me 24/7 and knows absolutely everything is silly

and the only religion thread
I am agnostic because there is no substantial proof that god, or any kind of big boss exists. Plus I think that religion has caused a hell of a lot more problems in the world that it could ever resolve.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Last edited by andyd93 at Aug 6, 2008,
I'd love to respond, but this definitely belongs in the religion thread.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Comes with free meow mix all you can eat one bag a day.
Patrick Star of The Jelly fishing Club PM darkstar2644 to Join
lol because religion is the corruption of the world lol and that sceience is erything1!!
I'm not an atheist, but to answer your question, people can have beliefs, or lack there of, in what ever they want.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by willwelsh816
if your an atheist, what happens when you die

your consciousness ceases to exist. Uncomprehensible to humans but so is the idea of a being that has been around forever.
Quote by willwelsh816

the same if you're a christian
Quote by willwelsh816

we go to fotb. well actually we get to sleep, forever. no problems, no concious. just sleep. kinda sounds good.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
I'm an atheist because there is no God.

Stating opinions as fact, especially regarding religion is a recipe for disaster.
Quote by willwelsh816

i dont care because im dead

and anyway i'll be re-incarnated into the next bill gates
I'm an atheist because to me religion is farfetched and extremely selfcentered. Humans "god's" chosens? GIve me a break. And ofc the retarded extremists of almost every religion. whether it be Islam or christianity, both of them suck. YOU HEAR THAT BUSH?
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Quote by cteez910
i dont care because im dead

and anyway i'll be re-incarnated into the next bill gates

I doubt you have lived a life worthy of his attention
Quote by fucug
im a satanist actually

I hear you get the apple pie from your sponsors?
Quote by Nexium
Religion=War=Bad.

Quote by seljer
Cause the an invisible man in the sky that wacthes me 24/7 and knows absolutely everything is silly

these
Quote by Mike!
This man IS the truth.

Quote by aznmetalhead93
Walk out naked with a sock around your dick. He'll be so surprised he won't shoot you. Then rape him. Hard. With melted butter as lube.

Join the Xbox Live group
Quote by andyd93
I am agnostic because there is no substantial proof that god, or any kind of big boss exists.

I've never seen the wind, so it must not exists?
But I've seen the effects of the wind, so it must exists, but there's a mystery to it. The same can be applied to God.
Only a real risk tests the reality of a belief.
I'm a christian, however I don't believe in shoving religion down peoples throughts. Everyone has a right to believe what they want, and I don't see why people of different religions can't just live peaceably together...however when someone askes me to tell them about christianity or my personaly beliefes I gladly share it with them, but I try to avoid just going and shoving it down peoples throughts, nobody likes that from any religion.
Quote by dcdossett65
Life is too short to worry about this crap.

Who.

Cares.
Quote by Orange_AGO
I've never seen the wind, so it must not exists?
But I've seen the effects of the wind, so it must exists, but there's a mystery to it. The same can be applied to God.
You've never seen the effects of god because there's no such thing
Quote by HLrocker
I'm a christian, however I don't believe in shoving religion down peoples throughts. Everyone has a right to believe what they want, and I don't see why people of different religions can't just live peaceably together...however when someone askes me to tell them about christianity or my personaly beliefes I gladly share it with them, but I try to avoid just going and shoving it down peoples throughts, nobody likes that from any religion.

+1 i couldnt have said it any better. I beleive in God and everything but i dont look down upon anyone elses beliefs.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
God didn't tell you to start this thread, your brain did.

He never said God told him to start this thread....
Quote by dcdossett65

Who.

Cares.
Quote by HLrocker

Thank you,if only all christians were like you
Quote by Mike!
This man IS the truth.

Quote by aznmetalhead93
Walk out naked with a sock around your dick. He'll be so surprised he won't shoot you. Then rape him. Hard. With melted butter as lube.

Join the Xbox Live group
I'm not an atheist, but I have a hard time believing in a magical, invisible, mystical santa claus like figure in the sky watching everything you do.
Quote by rizo299
"To: North Korea

Hey Kim DONG Il. Got nukes yet? DIDN'T THINK SO.

Here's some help with getting one built.

GOATSE.CX

Your pal Obama"

Quote by smb
You've never seen the effects of god because there's no such thing

Okay, just out of curiosity, how do you believe the world was created then? How do you believe that life came to be?
Quote by dcdossett65

Who.

Cares.
Quote by HLrocker
Okay, just out of curiosity, how do you believe the world was created then? How do you believe that life came to be?
I don't believe anything. Belief is ignoring the facts.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Religion, that's not very rock and roll man.
Yeah i know you would go sex, drugs,rock n roll and religion
This is a MotherFxcking Invatation
Page 1 of 2