Love this group, albums like Mezzanine really know how to set that smooth vibe.

Also if you have no idea who they are, please look em up or something. If any of you have ever watched the show "House M.D.", the opening theme is the song "Teardrop" by them.
Quote by rizo299
"To: North Korea

Hey Kim DONG Il. Got nukes yet? DIDN'T THINK SO.

Here's some help with getting one built.

GOATSE.CX

Your pal Obama"

Massive Attack are awesome. Love them, and I love the Bristol sound in general. I want to put together a similar band.
i have a few songs they did with portishead. also check out lovage. another great trip hop band is called under byen.

jym
The BBC put the whole of their Glastonbury set on their website - it's well worth watching.
Quote by shenanigans
Love this group, albums like Mezzanine really know how to set that smooth vibe.

Also if you have no idea who they are, please look em up or something. If any of you have ever watched the show "House M.D.", the opening theme is the song "Teardrop" by them.

Amazing album.

Love it.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Quote by smb
The BBC put the whole of their Glastonbury set on their website - it's well worth watching.

I was there and tbh as much as i love their music, i thought they were boring live.
Mezzanine and Blue Lines are both classics, love them. Such a cool, chilled out vibe...but quite dark at times as well. Great band.

I can imagine they might be a little boring live, though. I'd still like to see them,