Hey guys, My friend and I both recently bought Korg Pitchblack floor tuners. When we plug in through them there is a loud buzzing when our guitars volume is on whatsoever. How can I get rid of this? It's running on a battery, and we both have monster cables to and from our amps to the tuners and then the tuners to the guitars. I would think it may be something wrong with the cords or something but its happening to both of us.

The pedal does still function as a tuner... one of us has a mesa single rec and line 6 flextone 412 cab, the other a marshal jcm900 and avatar 412 cab... and yes both the tuners work but when not bypassing there is serious buzz... we play in a basement that needs a dehumidifier running all the time cuz it gets damp, could that effect it? help! Any input is appreciated, thanks
is it first in your lineup of effects?
My Gear:
Fender Custom Shop Time Machine 1956 relic
plus accessories
Your position and your relationship with music has to be one from the inside. - John Frusciante
and yes, my avatar is weezy, what?
It's the only pedal we have, I plugged it in 2nd behind an overdrive pedal to test it out cuz someone said try putting it second in the line but that didn't help either... it's happening to both our pedals
its prolly not the pedal
i would say its yout amp and prolly feedback from your pickups.
thats my guess, try different pickup positions.
My Gear:
Fender Custom Shop Time Machine 1956 relic
plus accessories
Your position and your relationship with music has to be one from the inside. - John Frusciante
and yes, my avatar is weezy, what?
I'd also think it is feedback from your amp. try a Boss NS-2 noise suppressor, should help keep the feedback down.
theres no feedback whatsoever from the amps when they're without the tuner, and now theres feedback on both amps with the tuners...

and would the noise suppressor just keep it down or is that a legitimate solution?

do you think it would help having the AC adapter for the pedal or no?