Must be around Freshman in College

AUDITION REQUIRED

The 2920ish area......me and my drummer friend are going to be forming a band and our influences will be very diverse but just to give u a taste:

Foo Fighters
Red Hot Chili peppers
Raconteurs
The Strokes
Some breaking Benjamin

and we're open to everything I love and appreciate music for its diversity so im open to lots of things

I will be the Lead singer/ rhythm guitarist, and if u wanna take the mic i would be happy to play lead guitar, cause i can its just hard to do when u sing

I can also play piano so if u have beautiful acoustic music i would be happy to accompany

My friend is a drummer and a guitarist

So basically we want a group of people that appreciate music and are open to new kinds and want to have fun.
Last edited by MrGoodyear812 at Aug 6, 2008,
dude, I'd love to, but, I don't think I can pull off the gas money and time for the three hour drive from dallas all the way down there, you said you needed someone around college age, are you guys going to college? if so, which one? I'm going to UNT and have a couple of friends who could be interested in filling in the extra spot
Gear:
Ibanez RG121
Ibanez GTA15R Amp
red Allegro nylon-strung acoustic of unkown model

Quote by Mechanix

We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

^
Quote by Jastul
dude, I'd love to, but, I don't think I can pull off the gas money and time for the three hour drive from dallas all the way down there, you said you needed someone around college age, are you guys going to college? if so, which one? I'm going to UNT and have a couple of friends who could be interested in filling in the extra spot

Well i was going ot baylor but it got tooooooo expensive even with 26 grand in scholorships, so im going to u of h for this year and then ill see how i feel at the end

but sure pass this on to ur friends....have them pm me if possible, and i have some friends going to UNT ...and an ex....haha