where can i find these for sale?
i cant find it on musicians friend and also its not at my local guitar center. so where are they?
and also are they really that good of an amp?
My Gear:
Fender Custom Shop Time Machine 1956 relic
plus accessories
Your position and your relationship with music has to be one from the inside. - John Frusciante
and yes, my avatar is weezy, what?
musicians friend doesn't sell any mesa/boogie stuff, and from what i've been told mesa is kinda strict about letting their dealers advertise or sell their stuff online (i've heard that from a few diff. people) it's a little hard to find mesa dealers (actual real mesa dealers not just a music store that has a couple mesa amps they got as a trade in for something else somebody wanted) because their selling policy is strict. if i'm not mistaken i think the dual rectos. sell new for 1800? i havent looked in a while. but anyway it costs the dealers alot of money to get those amps and there really is no room for play inbetween, thats why when you see an 1800.00 dollar price tag on the amp thats more than likely what your going to pay. i know some guys on here are probly gonna disagree with me but regardless i think i'm pretty right. but whereas with like a marshall amp if you got strait cash you can talk almost any music store down atleast 200.00 or they'll throw in some free stuff. they can do that because if there selling an amp for 1500.00 they didn't pay anywhere near that 1500.00 that there asking so they can afford to work with you a little and they still make a profit. but with mesa an 1800.00 dollar amp the probly had to pay 15-1600.00? for it so there really is no room for baragaining. just my .2 cents though, i could be wrong, if i am then someone please explain it to me too cause thats what i always thought the deal was. and to answer your other question i can't speak for any of mesa's other amps but i do own a dual recto. solo head and it's the best amp i've ever owned in my life. peoples opinions vary on them just like with every other amp, but they can always seem to put up a good debate about being one of the best overall hard rock amps out there. there also quite versatile 3 sep. channels independant EQ and 8 diff. modes make it a pretty good amp in my opinion (and it doesn't hurt to look badass either)

youtubes is loaded with clips of all kinds of mesa amps if you wanna get an idea of what they can do and what they sound like.
Schecter Hellraiser
Schecter S1+
Schecter Gryphon
Mesa Dual Rec.
Line6 Spider lll 75Watt Combo
WAY too many effects to list
Mesa doesn't allow new items to be sold online.

The best, and only, places for new Mesas are "Authorized Dealers", which are listed on the Mesa website. In Buffalo, Guitar Center and a small local store are both "Authorized".

Also, I have gotten both stores(so that would be a chainstore and a local store) to go down in price for me for guitars and effects, but neither have gone down in price for me for a Mesa amp, claiming that the price is set by Mesa.

Best place for used Mesas: Craigslist or ebay.
my suspicions confirmed
Schecter Hellraiser
Schecter S1+
Schecter Gryphon
Mesa Dual Rec.
Line6 Spider lll 75Watt Combo
WAY too many effects to list
Quote by Downer01
musicians friend doesn't sell any mesa/boogie stuff, and from what i've been told mesa is kinda strict about letting their dealers advertise or sell their stuff online (i've heard that from a few diff. people) it's a little hard to find mesa dealers (actual real mesa dealers not just a music store that has a couple mesa amps they got as a trade in for something else somebody wanted) because their selling policy is strict. if i'm not mistaken i think the dual rectos. sell new for 1800? i havent looked in a while. but anyway it costs the dealers alot of money to get those amps and there really is no room for play inbetween, thats why when you see an 1800.00 dollar price tag on the amp thats more than likely what your going to pay. i know some guys on here are probly gonna disagree with me but regardless i think i'm pretty right. but whereas with like a marshall amp if you got strait cash you can talk almost any music store down atleast 200.00 or they'll throw in some free stuff. they can do that because if there selling an amp for 1500.00 they didn't pay anywhere near that 1500.00 that there asking so they can afford to work with you a little and they still make a profit. but with mesa an 1800.00 dollar amp the probly had to pay 15-1600.00? for it so there really is no room for baragaining. just my .2 cents though, i could be wrong, if i am then someone please explain it to me too cause thats what i always thought the deal was. and to answer your other question i can't speak for any of mesa's other amps but i do own a dual recto. solo head and it's the best amp i've ever owned in my life. peoples opinions vary on them just like with every other amp, but they can always seem to put up a good debate about being one of the best overall hard rock amps out there. there also quite versatile 3 sep. channels independant EQ and 8 diff. modes make it a pretty good amp in my opinion (and it doesn't hurt to look badass either)

youtubes is loaded with clips of all kinds of mesa amps if you wanna get an idea of what they can do and what they sound like.

Text wall is a wall.
Quote by CrazyDavey
I guarantee that no guy in here would say no if they were offered the chance to have sex with her. This being The Pit... horny virgins galore :]