when i went to play my guitar (bc rich bronze series warlock) through my watson 15 watt amp the sound has been flat. i have just had my guitar re-tuned and only had new strings put on a month ago. i have had no problems before with my amp or guitar. me and my friend think it is ethier the amp or the humbuckers.

any suggestions as to what has gone wrong?
remember kids, you can't spell bass without ass

RIP Jimmy 'The Rev' Sullivan

Quote by _bacon_

Also, I would tap Helena Bonham Carter like a Van Halen solo.
hahah im sorry but i think it is just the explination of your gear that is giving you the bad sound...... i would suggest upping you amp..to something better?
i am already thinking of upping my amp. but on certain zoom effects pedals it lets you use different amp models, are these any good

Quote by _bacon_

Are saying flat as in: This note is B flat?

Or are you saying flat as in: This sound is kind lacking something... its kinda flat?

Response to option a):
Tune your guitar.

Response to b):
- Try your rig with another cable. If the sound is still ****ed up, continue reading.
- Try your rig with another guitar. If the sound is still ****ed up, continue reading. If not you may want to check your guitar neck, the joints of the guitar, the bridge and nut, the pickups.
- Try your rig with another amp. If the sound is still ****ed up, continue reading.

Can't think about anything else.

[]
Guitars:
Jackson WRXT + EMG 81/85
Les Paul
Ibanez SZ320
Amps:
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 30X
Effects:
Dunlop Cry-baby
Danelectro Cool Cat Transparent Overdrive
Synthetizer:
Roland EXR-5
Quote by Me@UGC
Are saying flat as in: This note is B flat?

Or are you saying flat as in: This sound is kind lacking something... its kinda flat?

Response to option a):
Tune your guitar.

Response to b):
- Try your rig with another cable. If the sound is still ****ed up, continue reading.
- Try your rig with another guitar. If the sound is still ****ed up, continue reading. If not you may want to check your guitar neck, the joints of the guitar, the bridge and nut, the pickups.
- Try your rig with another amp. If the sound is still ****ed up, continue reading.

Can't think about anything else.

[]

+1
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Don't get that Zoom, get a better amp. Both the guitar and the amp suck... sorry. But it's true.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
for someone who has been playin for about 6 months like my self it is an decent guitar.
and yes the amp sucks

Quote by _bacon_

My friends first guitar was a warlock. Worked for him, i say get a new amp, maybe a peavey (fav. amps) or vox.
^ thanks

Quote by _bacon_

^ dont have one yet i'm thinking of getting one soon though. i made another thread in the gear area.

Quote by _bacon_

Ah i see, well as i said i would look into a peavey amp. A valveking would be a good idea. Maybe a Peavey bandit 112, they're very versitile. From Blues to metal they're great, and not too expensive either. I love Peavey