I have the discontinued Schecter C-1 Elite. It's an amazing guitar for any style of music you play. It's versatile and screams. Sustain is amazing with it's solid body design. I'm asking $650 for it with a Road Runner hardshell case.
just thought i'd let you know schecter c-1 elites are $600 brand new.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by mikeyElite
just thought i'd let you know schecter c-1 elites are $600 brand new.

Just thought I'd let you know this isn't your thread. I bought it brand new so I know.

Thanks for being a dick though.
Quote by GamecocksShred
Just thought I'd let you know this isn't your thread. I bought it brand new so I know.

Thanks for being a dick though.

thanks for being mature about some helpful advice.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by the_strikes
*Ahem* Pics please

I'm going to take some pics later on today and post them.
Quote by mikeyElite
thanks for being mature about some helpful advice.

You weren't trying to be helpful. If you were trying to be helpful you would have PMed it instead of trying to make me look bad. Thanks though.
well your the one trying to make your guitar worth more then it actually is, with all that "discontinued crap"

I wouldnt say that, it gives people a dishonest vibe which will most likely make them trust you less -.-.

Good luck selling either way.
Quote by GuitaristTrue
well your the one trying to make your guitar worth more then it actually is, with all that "discontinued crap"

I wouldnt say that, it gives people a dishonest vibe which will most likely make them trust you less -.-.

Good luck selling either way.

Okay, so I payed $750 brand new with guitar and case...and some how selling the package for $650 makes the guitar worth more...I'm confused

Math>you
well im just suggesting, you should make a price without the case. Considering someone can buy it brand new for only 50$ below price they would be buying a used one with a case.

So I would put the price at like 500$ without case and 550$ with case. As horrible as it seems people dont want to spend the brand new price for a used guitar. even if it does come with a case, that only bumps up the price a little bit.

If a guitar gets used even a little bit that takes the price down little bit aswell. Even if it was brand new I doubt you'd get 650$ for it because you would be trading over a website and have to take all those risks, why buy a brand new one with a case and take a risk of something going wrong when you can buy the brand new guitar for 50$ less and have it guaranteed to work and be what you payed for.
Well, usually when I sell stuff online the price has a little room for negotiation and considering the $650 includes shipping, I don't think it's really that far off from what you posted.
i think all those prices are too high, they go for $450 used at my local music store
Guitars-
Schecter S-1 Elite
Fender MIM Strat
Epiphone SG Faded
Epiphone Sheraton II

Amps-
Peavey Valveking 212

Pedals-
Dunlop CryBaby
Boss NS-2
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS9

CHECK OUT MY BAND AT http://www.myspace.com/noneofusalone
yeah. they're a bit high. you ought to do a little bit of research online to see what used ones are going for.
within you lay everything
every key
every secret

untouched and in plain sight
I could see where you might think it's a little high but that's what I'm asking. If you're not seriously interested in it then just don't worry about it. No reason to clutter up my for sale post with your opinions. Thanks.
Honestly, I've looked around and they one's I've seen vary from bad conditions($450) up to excellent condition($600) and mine is definitely in excellent condition.

Anyway, if you're not interested in buying it then please don't post. I don't care how much you'd pay for it.
I bought it new in 2007 and it's the orange sunburst color with the silver trim and I'm still working on getting the pics. I let a friend borrow my digital camera for a camping trip and he's gone for like another week but I'll have some up before then. Sorry.
Bringing this back from the dead. I still have it and it's till in perfect condition. I'm dropping the price to $550 and I'll throw in a gig bag.
coulda brought it back from the dead with some pics! and what happened to the hardshell case you were going to throw in before?
Haha true, I definitely need to get some pics. I took back to my mom's house over Thanksgiving and stored it there so I might have to get her to take some for me. I still have the case but someone suggested that the price was too high, so I dropped the case out of the package and dropped the price $100. If someone wants the case with it I'd work out a deal for it. I still have the receipt saying I paid over $750 for both of them.