Hey just a question, does anyone else happen to have a Deluxe Gibson Goldtop Les Paul FROM 1971? Not an anniversary reissue, actually made in '71. i have one (check my blog for the story i got it for 400!) I was wondering because mines in great condition, but i wanted to see if anyone else had one that has also stood the test of time. Great guitar. MY baby
I know one person here has a Gibson Les Paul Deluxe somewhere, but not a Goldtop.

And, to you good sir, damn you lucky person!!
Cam Sampbell's my hero
I wouldn't mind a Deluxe, it would be ace for some Thin Lizzy stuff I've been experimenting with.

I'll guess I'll have to find something else wth mini 'buckers!
Cam Sampbell's my hero
I use it for alot. My band plays alot of different things, rock - metal. Pretty much i use it for all bands except some of the metal covers and for any Judas Priest Songs i use my Tipton Sig. SG.
Quote by Lil Macker
I wouldn't mind a Deluxe, it would be ace for some Thin Lizzy stuff I've been experimenting with.

I'll guess I'll have to find something else wth mini 'buckers!

gibson firebird? or maybe epiphone?

anyways, i know a guy that just got a little old gibson les paul classic for 700$ id love to get a deal like that.
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

Haha check yardsales of people going bankrupt. Thats what i did, and BAM 1971 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe Goldtop, mint condition, mini humbuckers, 400$ Still purrs like a demon.
I tried out a really nice '77 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe at a local music store and I loved it. Best guitar I've ever played. I'm planning on buying one in the near future. Know a good place to get one at a cheap price?