is so disappointing. I have been following norma jean since they were Luti-kriss, so it is hell for me to listen to this. i do like a few though, alot, but i wont listen to alot of them, they need to sound like they used to, before josh left. when they did Bless the martyr...i think that maybe this album would sound good if someone else did it, but not norma jean.
there is no need for a whole new thread, search next time.
I haven't got this yet though.
Facebook.com/Notafluke
no, but it has do with Norma Jean, which has to do with The Anti-Mother, if you can follow that.
Facebook.com/Notafluke
Quote by Murdok_the_rake
I feel the exact same way. I haven't liked anything since Bless the Martyr.

wow, someone that agreed with me, and i thought i was alone, although i liked a few from both o god and redeemer. actually i liked redeemer alot, but i was always afraid of them going super soft like they are
Quote by Murdok_the_rake
I haven't liked anything since Bless the Martyr.

I really don't think anyone has.

Redeemer had some catchy parts to it, but O' God The Aftermath was a train wreck. No pun intended.
coming to terms with an inevitable death.
Quote by Aveks
I really don't think anyone has.

Redeemer had some catchy parts to it, but O' God The Aftermath was a train wreck. No pun intended.

i agree, i love small spark vs. a great forest though, and the one with the "will i strike down the murderer" that one was good, but there was a few from o god that i liked. nothing like bless the martyr of coarse, but not bad. the chariot though! still got them
Yeah...I thought O' God was a really bad attempt of copying Botch haha. I really don't like the direction they've taken. Then again no one's left from Bless the Martyr anyway. The drummer was the last one I believe.