I created a UG FF league on ESPN. It will have 14 teams, so its first come first serve.

either post your email here, or PM it to me if you want to join. ill try to get you an invite ASAP.

if you have any questions feel free to ask.

as of now it will have a live draft, but i havent set a time for it. i might choose not to even do a live draft. its really up to the people who join, so give me your opinion.

once i get enough people, we can figure out when the best time for a live draft would be. if it seems like a live draft isnt going to work out, i will set it as autopick, and you can arrange your autopick lineup.

Last edited by daytripper75 at Aug 6, 2008,
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
yes i know there is an NFL thread. i posted the link to this thread there.

but for a FF league like this, its much easier to keep track of things when it has a separate thread.
When will draft be, comrade?
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.
i'm for it, depending on when the draft is. when you have that set i'll join up.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
i'm torn between my love for football and daytripper himself ... and the fact i can't stand ESPN's fantasy sports.

feck it, i'll join.

live draft is cool, but i definitely couldn't do it aug 18-21.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
i'm torn between my love for football and daytripper himself ... and the fact i can't stand ESPN's fantasy sports.

feck it, i'll join.

live draft is cool, but i definitely couldn't do it aug 18-21.

really? i think ESPN is the best ive used.

send me your email so i can invite you.

im not sure about the live draft yet. it seems like its going to be difficult to make everyone happy with it. i might just choose to do autopick.

Quote by P-Bass Pirate
i'm for it, depending on when the draft is. when you have that set i'll join up.

just join. ill set it after we get a full roster. i might not even do live draft if it seems like only a few can make it at any one time.

after i get enough people, we can discuss the best times, and ill see if its going to be fair to everyone to do a live draft.

EDIT: well i have to go to work, so i wont be able to answer any questions or send any invites for at least the next 9 hours.
Last edited by daytripper75 at Aug 6, 2008,
Sent a pm.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
^you cant make picks right now. i have to set up a time for the draft, or alternately, set up an autopick draft. it depends on what will be most fair to everyone, or at least to the majority. if you go under My Team, you can go to the Pre-Draft Player Rankings menu, and change the order of players according to which you want to draft first. this will be necessary if you cant make the live draft, or if i decide to do an auto draft.

I only have 1 spot left, so if you want in, send me a pm with your email address.
well, i think we'd really better get the draft at least talked about...

i'm available just about any day during the week after 4:00 Central time, maybe weekends depending on when and what time.

what day and times work for everyone else?
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
HELLO everyone.

hopefully at least some of the people who signed up will see this.

i set an autodraft for Wednesday Sept. 3rd.

i felt that an autodraft was the only fair way to do this. this way the people who cant attend a live draft arent at a disadvantage. i sent an email to everyone in the league, but i felt i should post this here as well.

let me know if there are any questions.

i suggest you pre-rank your players before the draft, otherwise your team will be drafted using ESPN's default rankings.
I got most of the people I wanted, except L.T. Brandon Jacobs was my second pick though. I got Big Ben, Shawne Merrimen, Shaun Phillips, Vincent Jackson, and some other goodies. Not too bad.
We're only strays.
my team is ok. i managed to get Tomlinson.

i dont like my QB's a whole lot (E. Manning, Rivers, and Matt Ryan). my WR's arent great, but theyll do. defensively im pretty happy. i mean honestly, defensive players are really deep, so even lesser known players can be good.
my recievers and QB are awesome...

...but couldn't i get at least one starting RB?

oh well, i'll be looking to trade for a running back soon.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
I'll trade Drew Brees for the right offer.

Edit:
Quote by ccam555

It's already done man. Sorry.

DoubleEdit:
Quote by P-Bass Pirate
my recievers and QB are awesome...

...but couldn't i get at least one starting RB?

oh well, i'll be looking to trade for a running back soon.

I'd be willing to trade Maurice Jones-Drew for the right offer too.
Last edited by me_llamo_juan at Sep 4, 2008,
^^^nah, it's ok, i've settled on my RBs for now.

it's funny though, how I seem to be the only one even looking at/doing anything...

...on the other hand, waiver pickups are a snap.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Last edited by P-Bass Pirate at Sep 10, 2008,