Yeah but can he play it on expert?

Just kidding.
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
i lol'd
Quote by GmacD
Chicken and waffles motha F*cka

Quote by Joey Radical
Just be a man and **** your mom.
Eh. My favorite person is some random trainer we met at football who used to be a bodybuilder. He purposely hung himself once. He sleeps in caves for fun too at points. He also can hiss and make weird noises with his tendons. He also robbed a bank with a bow and arrow. He is permanently my favorite person.
what the fuck
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
The comments are better than the video hahaha.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by americnidiot
Eh. My favorite person is some random trainer we met at football who used to be a bodybuilder. He purposely hung himself once. He sleeps in caves for fun too at points. He also can hiss and make weird noises with his tendons. He also robbed a bank with a bow and arrow. He is permanently my favorite person.

yeah... so it turns out that's quite a bit sweeter than the manualist
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Quote by jeff541
Yeah but can he play it on expert?

Just kidding.

hahahah that was a good one
Quote by andy331

and i used to hump everything in sight and i had fake sex with my styuffed animals and pretended they were the pink power ranger!
Quote by americnidiot

wow
John Petrucci

The one and only god.
When you were little, did you ever make that fart noise by putting your hand under your arms and bringing your arm up and down?

He's just doing that with his hands o_o.

He has a lesson on his page, somewhere.
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
Quote by americnidiot
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0KFY/is_6_23/ai_n14834172

He trained Troy Polamalu of the Steelers. That article will sound completely outlandish and ****ed up, but it's very true. I've seen him do a decent amount of the stuff and was in awe.

cuck norris wanted to train with him!!!!!

he must be god
d[(x)(x)]b

Quote by TomD03

we'd sit in the basement and i'd do a little "I'll show u mine if you show me yours" so i had 3 baby vaginas staring at me

R.I.P. Billy Mays
Ahahah, the stairway to heaven one sounds so lame...

still kinda awesome though
I'm looking to buy an Epi Valve Standard. If you've got one up for grabs in the Uk, PM me and let me know.
His username is gunecologist
I remember reading somewhere that this was fake, I hope to God it's real
Jackson RR5
Epiphone LP Standard
Ibanez S370
Marshall JCM 800 4103 Combo
Roland Cube 60
I just myspaced this ****.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Quote by cliff_em_all
cof_median11 is a Child Rapist.

Quote by blink day 4 eva
Theres a mosquito that lives in my room and i let him bite me all the time and i let him live. It's our special deal. His name is "The Dude".

Quote by Babbs
cof_median11, you sick ****.