Hey everyone,
been a while since I recorded anything so I got the urge today.
Nothing complicated or fancy but a great song in my book. Let me know what you think!

Here

Nat.
Just call me Mr Sambo.....

Check out my profile for my covers!
Real good man! Maybe a little too much distortion though, but nearly perfect. What did you use to record?
Thanks man, personally i didn't think it was too much but i haven't heard the original in a while so it may be.
Also i was recording direct from the pedal which could explain the slight over distortion.

I used the gear in my profile into cakewalk pro tracks 3.
Thanks again.

Good job. I know you didn't record it but man I love Tom Peterson's 12 string bass, it sounds awesome.
Originally posted by Fendon
your freakin ugly bud

do you have cancer?
to be honest I don't know the original song, so it's hard to compare. But I wouldn't be surprised if someone told me this was just the original, so it sounds pretty good to me. Yeah the tone could use a little tweaking I think. But the playing and otherwise is very good.
This is one of my favorite cheap trick songs. probably my third. You did it good. I don't know if it's too much distortion or too much crunch in the distortion but I didn't really mind it cuz I freaking loved it. You are now my favorite person on UG! Rick is freakin awesome!
Wow thanks for the nice comments guys!
Yeah the bass sounds really nice. I'll try and watch the crunch next time...too many buttons and knobs lol

Off to figure out what to do next!

Its a master backing track, its from the guitar hero aerosmith game. Im working on love in an elevator among other songs at the moment as well as piece of mind lol

Sweet, journey are cool
Yeah its on there, i hadnt heard of the song before that actually lol