Summer has come down to me pissin away the morning and early afternoon,then playing hockey at my friends house or at our local rink.Not that I have a problem with that part,but I dont know what to do with myself until then.Earlier I'd play baseball,but that ended.Then I'd play with my brother,but hes all emo and **** now so I dont know what to do all day,except try to escape the Pit.

I want school to start,because I'll be a freshmen and I wanna see what high school's like.

Anyone just as bored as me,and any ideas of what to do?

I'd play guitar,but After 3 hours of playing a day it gets really really boring,and I think your muscles need to rest to get the memory down...
meh
Last edited by get ta led out! at Aug 6, 2008,
I want school to start so all the school kids will piss off back to where they belong and I have a quieter, cleaner and better shopping experience in town, more lulz and better online gaming without some idiot who has no GCSE's mic spamming...
High School is fun. Youll enjoy it. Dont believe ANY stereotypes though.

Im excited, I start my first year of college soon.
:stickpoke

Baby, if I were biscuits and you were gravy, I'd sop you up

FIGHT IGNORANCE

"I fear for my flesh, but I fear for my spirit even more..."
if it weren't for the fact i'm already writing paper's for AP's before school started i'd hate for it to start; but since i've gotta do work now anyways i might as well get to see my friends
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Quote by JilaX^
Get a job, you lazy bastard.

And playing guitar 3 hours a day is not boring.

im 14 you douche,and when your in your room all alone,yes,it is.
meh
I'm looking forward to meeting some new chicks. That's all high school's good for; it has nothing to do with the fact that it teaches you the basic knowledge you'll need in the future. Anyways, high school is fun as long as you make a lot of friends, which ironically isn't very hard. Just talk to people in class and in your extra curric's and it'll be fun. This is my last year of HS so i'm just ready for college.
Ibanez RGT42DX
-D'Addario .09-.42
Washburn X10
-Ernie Ball Skinny Top Heavy Bottem
Cort 5 String Bass

Kustom Arrow 160FX
Electro-Harmonix-Metal Muff w/ Top Boost
Digitech-Grunge

I'm sick of my summer job, so yeah, I can't wait for uni to start. See my friends from Ottawa, all the ladies in small white skirts...

I can't wait. Summer is pissing me off.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by get ta led out!
im 14 you douche,and when your in your room all alone,yes,it is.

Get a paperround
and listen to music when playing guitar

Hours of fun

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
I'm going into year 13 which means I have one year left to do as little as possible in school, go to parties get drunk and high in any possible way before I go to uni and do as little as possible, go to parties and get drunk/high in any way possible.

As much as I love spending every day alone, school is fun.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
haha i dnt want school to start
hell no
although i suppose if that happened i would have to get a ****ty job
:/
I too am going to be a freshman this year..and I am looking forward to it. I don't like the whole get up at 6 AM and go to the same place everyday, but hell, I get to go meet some new women, spit some game, and have fun meeting new people. I really need to meet new people anyway, a lot of my friends moved this summer. It's gonna be a fun time, and an enjoyable new experience.
Im going to enjoy partying, making new friends, and living on my own much more than working 50 hours a week
:stickpoke

Baby, if I were biscuits and you were gravy, I'd sop you up

FIGHT IGNORANCE

"I fear for my flesh, but I fear for my spirit even more..."
I'm not to assed really. Me and my mates get just as drunk during college term time as we do during the holidays. Its all good really.

Its gonna be plenty more difficult in second year though.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

starting a job... want it to come quicker tbh cos i'm broke atm :P

Stay in school; it's gonna be soo much easier than this job, i tel thee
Say hi

Playing: Sleeping Dogs, FIFA 13, Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2
Reading: The Hobbit

Watching: How I met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, 24

Listening: Muse - The 2nd Law
I can't wait ... I'm getting bored stiff here >.<
I applied for a summer job at the start of summer, never got it, and I've handed in CV's where I can, and I ain't getting anything, Turned 16 in March, Starting 5th Year at school, although it'll be hard, it's going to be ace.

Was hoping to come out with a new amp, and a guitar with the money I got from the original job I applied for but, that ain't happening with only £3.68 in my wallet
Quote by MetalHead73
So I, with a broomstick(Just in case) walk right where they can see me and I said:

"You kids ever taken a broom up the ass?"

The look on their face was priceless, and they ran, and I mean ran like a bat out of hell.
I don't, but at the same time I do.

Summer's getting pretty boring. We basically just hang out around the town now, not doing much. However, there's only one other senior in the gang of people I hang out with.. so we're all gonna be seperated when school starts, probably won't even eat lunch together. There's always after school, but a few people live in a neighboring district and probably won't be able to come to our district for very long, if at all.

Also, this is my senior year.. which means I'll probably be losing contact with alot of people, which saddens me.. but it's probably true.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
i want school to start so i can just finish high school. but school starts in september
Quote by MyNameIsLame
Also, this is my senior year.. which means I'll probably be losing contact with alot of people, which saddens me.. but it's probably true.

I'm not looking forward to that part of next year
Quote by MetalHead73
So I, with a broomstick(Just in case) walk right where they can see me and I said:

"You kids ever taken a broom up the ass?"

The look on their face was priceless, and they ran, and I mean ran like a bat out of hell.
I don't want school to start because I'll rather be home and play guitar. and school takes away about 3-4 hours of my regular practising scheduele (spelling)
i'm starting to miss everyone, so ya i want school to start.

poll?
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.