I wouldn't say the playing is perfect... ? It's very good though, and I really like the tone (I bet it sounds even better in person). Some of your timing and trills and stuff are not very fluid so something to work on. Also try making that first chord in the chorus minor, I think that might help.

c4c? i have a song in my profile.
In the verse i believe you should be playing the G#m to A progression instead of B to A
My Gear:

Guitars:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender American Strat
Yamaha Acoustic

Amps:
Peavey Transtube Bandit 112

Effects:
DigiTech rp350 (For Sale)
BOSS RC-20 XL Loop Station
BOSS GT-10

Rock on!
You said it was a really good cover? You didn't even get the hammer on right in the beginning.
thanks for the good comments.
and something that i must say is that the bad comments dont have to be that evil....
so what?! i missed one hammer-on,kill me and finish this.
whats wrong with you?
try to be nice... if it was your cover and i was the one that comment i was saying that: its a good cover but it could be better if you were doing this hammer good....
Quote by ohad
and something that i must say is that the bad comments dont have to be that evil....
whats wrong with you?
try to be nice... if it was your cover and i was the one that comment i was saying that: its a good cover but it could be better if you were doing this hammer good....

The above people gave you constructive criticism, I suggest you take it with humility instead of belting back at people who are trying to help you. Besides, some of your comments are outrageously arrogant:

Quote by ohad
Theres some parts thats it not sounds good(because my lame microphone)but the playing is perfect...
From YouTube: A really good cover of this song

Again, I suggest you accept criticism instead of responding aggressively.

Anyway, good playing, some timing issues here and there, but pretty solid throughout. Just keep practicin' and never let up

Edit: Found a nifty video for you of Froosh demonstrating this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU_sxusyuoI
He finger picks the intro, which I find gives it a unique tone (though I'm awful at it, hehe).
Last edited by Serendipity at Aug 6, 2008,
The playing is far from perfect. It's not bad, but there are parts where your timing were off consistently throughout the song. It might help if you fingerpicked the intro, because it looks like you only lost your timing because of picking technique. And as others said, the chords aren't totally right in the chorus.

Not a bad take though, just keep working at it.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Quote by ohad
whats wrong with you?

This forum doesn't exist for ego boosting. Accept your constructive criticism without being a cocky douche imo. People are trying to help.
HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY YOUUUU GUYYYYYYSSSS
well i really liked it but i thought it could have been a lot cleaner. i recomend changing your bar chords for the second string. instead of playing it using your pinky, ring finger, and pointer, just use the top flat part of your ring finger. i hope that makes sense to you. it's a lot easier and faster and will become easier/cleaner over time.