Page 1 of 6
a custom martin acoustic #14 of 100 made. cost $5500 american
member #4 of the lynyrd skynyrd fan club!

Hell yaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Quote by wshnationals
hell yes, redneckrocker2, hell yes.
I once played a guitar worth eight hundred billion, two hundred and sixty-three pounds sterling.

True.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Whenever I go to a store I usually try to keep the price range of the guitars I play under 750$. I know how it could make the store workers nervous if someone is playing a more expensive guitar if they're not planning to buy it. However, when I go to a guitar store with my friend Wes, he always grabs the most expensive guitar and tries to make me play it :P. The most expensive one I ever played was probably a Les Paul.
I played a $1,200 Gibson SG bass. I felt like Jack Bruce's power was in my hands.
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
I played a JEM. Didn't like it that much.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
I played Steve Vai's signature gutiar with the lights and everything...it was pretty sweet.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Ebay Help > asking a dog for help > The Pit

Quote by brady12345
dude, you have a camera, go kick some people in the nuts and run
At Manny's Music in NY i played a $3,250 white custom shop SG and a $6,050 B.C. Rich ten string.
Most expensive I have ever played was a $1000 gibson sg. For some reason, the store around here doesnt have expensive models on the floors.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
My guitar teachers classical guitar. It's worth a couple of grand, can't remember how much though.
I used it to sit my guitar exam so I was shitting myself incase I scratched it or seomthing, nevermind the actual exam. Fun day.
X
a custom shop gibson...

i once saw a gibson les paul for 8000 before... i about **** myself haha
My rig:
Gibson faded V
Dean Razorback
Fender Showman Strat
Dean Dimebag Tribute ML
Custom guitar
Boss ME-50
Marshall AVT50H

92% of teenagers have moved to rap, put this in your sig if you're in the 8% that still listens to real music.
the price has nothing to do with how the guitar plays. i work at a guitar shop, and my Gibson SG Faded that cost me $400 is better than the $3000 '70s LP we have on the wall, and the $400 Martin is just as good as the $4000 Taylor we have hanging up.

that being said, I've played the $6,000 1930's Martin.
Gear:

Gibson SG
Epiphone LP
"Apocalypses Guitar"
70's Silverface Bassman Amp
Russian Bigmuff
Digitech Deathmetal Pedal
Digitech Badmonkey Pedal
Boss Tuner
I've played Hendrix' original Black Flying V

Also played Bo Diddley's guitar, BB King, Bon Jovi (not Sambora), Kurt Cobain, Dave Sabo and more. Thank the lord for the London Hard Rock Cafe's vault!
I've played a 53,000 dollar Fender in a Guitar center down in highland, I hated it.

Most expensive guitar I've played and liked was about $3,000, it was a Michael Amott custom guitar, I LOVED that thing.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

My dad's '73 LP Custom.

Cost him $800 when he bought it, but who knows how much it's worth now.
The most expensive guitar i've played was one of those electric acoustic semi-hollowbody guitars.

It was like 10,000...
I'm nothing.
Prolly this, man. (See pic below.)

The one I played was the same model (Gibson Explorer Pro) but a different color. It cost bout $2,000. So, very pricey for me. Great guitar tho. Neck feels great, smooth action. Awesome sound. Sorry, I'm ramblin. But I jus loved it.
Attachments:
explorer.jpg
PRS Singlecut Trem Modern Eagle Electric Guitar, Abalone in a local guitar shop. it was £4,500 ($8,800)

it was extremely good but not worth the money in my opinion
My mates dad's Les Paul, or his '58 Strat (or whatever year it was) but it was awesome.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
only a Gibson LP standard, it was the lime green one though, it kicked ass
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
I played a blue and black Ibanez Prestige JS model. Was nice
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

i got to play a $2500 rickenbacker.....it was amazing. next time i have $2500, it's mine haha
I thought I heard the door open, oh no,
I thought I heard the door open but
I only heard it close.
Some sort of Ken Smith 6-string bass, my guess worth at least 3 grand and my dad's Martin D-35, that would have some big turn around if he ever sold it.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
Some telecaster worth about 8000~ dollars. Only two in Canada.
and i sit and wonder, falling under .
the most expensive I've ever played is a custom Taylor taylor acoustic that our worship leader has there is only 1 in the world i dont even know what it's worth

the most expensive i've owned is about 1000
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by Milkywaykid1
i played this dragon twin neck guitar... was worth £25,000 no joke

I've seen what I think you're talking about!! Has it got two dragons made out of inlay depicted in the body? That is one hot guitar!!

Quote by Bostonrocks
the most expensive I've ever played is a custom Taylor taylor acoustic that our worship leader has there is only 1 in the world i dont even know what it's worth

the most expensive i've owned is about 1000

Worship Leader? What religion are you?
Quote by Les Paul Ell
I've seen what I think you're talking about!! Has it got two dragons made out of inlay depicted in the body? That is one hot guitar!!

yeah thats it im doing work experience in the shop so im going to be playing it alot !
yup its a sig... yeaaah..
Quote by Les Paul Ell

Worship Leader? What religion are you?

I'm a Christian why?
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by Milkywaykid1
i played this dragon twin neck guitar... was worth £25,000 no joke

Was that PMT? I played it too but I didn't realise it was £25k
Well I play a £2,000 guitar on a daily basis...
But the most expensive I've played was worth £15,000 - it was an original 60's or 70's Gibson 335. It played and sounded beautiful but nowhere near worth that much!
[quote="Tom Martin]Well I play a £2,000 guitar on a daily basis...
But the most expensive I've played was worth £15,000 - it was an original 60's or 70's Gibson 335. It played and sounded beautiful but nowhere near worth that much!

My grandad's Gibson acoustic was like...triple that and the other guitar was double the cost of the acoustic. I played those on a daily basis, stick that in your arse and lick mine.
Quote by redneckrocker2
a custom martin acoustic #14 of 100 made. cost $5500 american

as opposed to $5500 Canadian, Genious?

I'm embarrassing myself :P
Patrick Star of The Jelly fishing Club PM darkstar2644 to Join