Does anyone own or have experience with a Mesa Boogie DC-5?

I"m wondering if it will have enough gain on tap to play death metal/heavy metal (think Children of Bodom, Black Dahlia Murder/As I Lay Dying/All That Remains), but also have a nice clean channel. and a little grit on the cleans for when i play the blues

And also since i'm pretty sure they don't make 'em any more, how much is a reasonable price for one on the used market?

Reliability? How do these bad boys hold up?

I'm not deadset on getting it, i just want to do some fact checking, and what better place to do that than UG?

Cheers!
GEAR:

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epi Les Paul (modded with EMG 81/85, various other things)
Boss Looper
Member of UG's Hatecrew!
bump?
GEAR:

Boss Looper
Member of UG's Hatecrew!
get it. I've played all those band's music on mine (hell, I even did some In Flames in Drop A#!) and it was brutal. Even rolling of the volume knob got a wide range of sounds.

I gotmine for 720, shipping included, then the cost of a new recto 2x12. I've seen em go for around 5 - 8 hundred. I really suggest getting it as opposed to any other new amp on the market these days, unless you can afford some really boutique stuff like VHT, Framus, Bogner, Diezel, etc.
anyone else?
GEAR:

Boss Looper
Member of UG's Hatecrew!
sorry to bump the thread, but does anyone else have experience with this head. searched the forums, found nothing.
GEAR:

Boss Looper
Member of UG's Hatecrew!