Prefer a white headstock with sharkfins. (RG 350 style)
Also need misc. trim pieces, and a trem bar for an original Edge. And possibly interested in an OFR trem or Gotoh licensed OFR version. (To fit RG350 body)

Let me know everything you have...
Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
C'mon... somebody must have some of this stuff laying around
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

Quote by metalaxxe11
I have a lovely black floyd rose if you looking, brand new and never used.

Original or ?

Quote by metalaxxe11
liscensed, its the ones they use on jacksons ect

What brand?

Guitar fetish liscensed for $30? I'll throw in one of their mid-boosters for an extra $15. These are sitting around and I need the money.
Thanks for the offers, but mostly looking for an original floyd rose or a gotoh licensed that will be a direct replacement fit for an RG 350 body. I am in the U.S. and would also consider an older beat up top mount/non routed fit floyd for another strat project.

Up top