Hey there, so I'm refinishing this guitar, and I need new machine heads, since the guitar is missing two.
I can't find anything online that look like these tuning pegs, they look like a 'waverly' design, but the screws are in different places.

Does anyone know what brand/ or a similar machineheads I can buy?
or do you think I should just buy some grovers and hope they fit?
measure the hole size then I can help you.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
hm, I know there are 10mm tuners and there are 7mm tuners, but 9? never heard of any. worst case you need to make the holes a bit bigger for some gotohs or something.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
You can replace the entire set with a good set of Hipshot machine heads for about $70.
Warmoth has brand name Gotoh tuners for $25 and change. They are most likely of better quality than those.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden