I'm sure everyone here is familiar with the demotivational pictures theres a massive thread on it with the pic in the center surrounded by black and white caption at the bottom. Well a few weeks ago someone posted one and it said "Wat" in white letters at the bottom and the pic was a baby on the ceiling of a roof. I forgot which thread it was and I've been looking for it like crazy with no luck. I've googled it no luck either. Does anyone have this pic or know where I can find it I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks
i am axel rose
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
Was it this?

nooooo..........

It was a baby just stuck to the ceiling of a roof and the caption says "wat" its a hard pic to find i take it man it made me bust up though but if someone can find it i'd appreciate it.
i am axel rose
Quote by wablahblahblah
wat

Nice try for the combo.
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
is it the baby from that scene in trainspotting?
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200
I don't know its like this

except the pic is in color and the baby is tilted back more
i am axel rose
Quote by NielsWho
The horror of Guns'n r0ses strikes again..

Help me neils!!!!!!!!!111111111
i am axel rose
why don't you search the demotivational picture thread for it
Sig space available, give me some praise
*interested in seeing said pic*
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Quote by ross1234
why don't you search the demotivational picture thread for it

I did I've subscribed to that thread like weeks ago and looked through so many pages but someone here in the pit posted it once i remember it was a damn funny pic has anyone even seen this pic tho?
i am axel rose
..... is anyone else disappointed?
Quote by St.Loony
Girls are complicated - Just turn gay and don't bother.

Quote by MightyAl
OK, so now, for Christmas, I'd like the ability to have an erection again.

Quote by smartguyreviews
one time i got up in the middle of the night to take a shit... and the toilet seat was warm....
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I found it, I guess it looks nothing like I really described

Ahem? :P

But srsly, when I saw that I nearly went into a coma I laughed so much, maybe because I was drunk.

Feh.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by Jaymz_515
Ahem? :P

But srsly, when I saw that I nearly went into a coma I laughed so much, maybe because I was drunk.

Feh.

oh thanks to this man right here, i found it hilarious when I saw it
i am axel rose
Quote by Acdc1991
I lol'd so hard and I have no reason why.

haha

See! I knew it was funny.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I'm sure everyone here is familiar with the demotivational pictures theres a massive thread on it with the pic in the center surrounded by black and white caption at the bottom. Well a few weeks ago someone posted one and it said "Wat" in white letters at the bottom and the pic was a baby on the ceiling of a roof. I forgot which thread it was and I've been looking for it like crazy with no luck. I've googled it no luck either. Does anyone have this pic or know where I can find it I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks

I lul'd at that part and I was also disappointed