Cool riffs, good guitarists, good drummer, very thrashy vocalist.

Kind of like a tolerable Meshhugah without all the Start-stop riffing (though these guys have it, too)
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
I would say they're more similar to the frog bands I usually bash on about than anything else, I can't hear any Meshuggah in there
Quote by webbtje
I would say they're more similar to the frog bands I usually bash on about than anything else, I can't hear any Meshuggah in there

I guess it's mostly the vocalist.

He sounds like a lower, or more hollow, Jens.

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
True actually. Basically just shouting.

I should point out I found out about them like 10 minutes ago.

WEBBDIT: I say, Jeff Waters to guest on their next album? They must be making something of a name for themselves...
Last edited by webbtje at Aug 6, 2008,
Well then.

I posted a band thread here yesterday (Azazel) only after hearing their album once.

Quote by eggsandham2
Some good stuff going on there. I like the solo/tapping at the start of 'Autonomy of Progress' at about 40 seconds.

Gonna torrent them.

Today is yesterday's tomorrow.
I like what I hear. Anyone got their albums? are they great if so?

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

Quote by bootyguard
I like what I hear. Anyone got their albums? are they great if so?

Apparently their album will be out in September. I'm looking forward to it; it's some good stuff; nice find webbtje
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
OK, this is where I confess I googled 'French progressive death paris' because I was itching to make a thread about a band which, for a change, no one had heard of.
Quote by webbtje
OK, this is where I confess I googled 'French progressive death paris' because I was itching to make a thread about a band which, for a change, no one had heard of.

Well that makes you some kind of jester in the court of kvlt-dom then doesn't it?

Good find irrespective of the circumstances though
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Right, bumpy time, as this band needs more attention, it's criminal that they're not better known.
Thanks for this Webb, they are brilliant. I'm definitely going to look further into them. A nice balance of Death, Thrash and Prog.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
got both their albums, fantastic proggy tech death band

every band from france its awesome now, it makes no sense
Last edited by phili666 at Jul 2, 2009,