Page 1 of 4
For example: When I was in the theater watching 'Knocked Up', there was this scene when Seth Rogen and the girl were having dinner. She asks him how he gets his hair so curly and nice, and what shampoo he uses. He replied "Its called Jew". I laughed so hard, and then I realized no one else was laughing, and just about everyone in front of me was giving me a dirty look. Not to mention I was in the Jewish district of the city. Ooops.
Be cool.
Quote by thedude051
For example: When I was in the theater watching 'Knocked Up', there was this scene when Seth Rogen and the girl were having dinner. She asks him how he gets his hair so curly and nice, and what shampoo he uses. He replied "Its called Jew". I laughed so hard, and then I realized no one else was laughing, and just about everyone in front of me was giving me a dirty look. Not to mention I was in the Jewish district of the city. Ooops.

once I farted really loud and everyone started looking .

5 minutes later I farted again, I just couldn't hold it
I was watching LoTR 2. The guy behind me had seen it before and he was telling everything that was about to happen to his friend.

I'm not patient, at all. So I turned around and said: "Can you please SHUT THE **** UP?"

He was like: "Wtf son of a b*tch, I'll do what I want"

And he starts throwing pop corns at me.

I could feel the anger building inside me. So 5 minutes before the movie ends, I stand up and rush into the hallway.

I waited for the guy to come. When he stepped outside the movie room, I threw him in a trash can. Everyone around me was looking at me with a "he's facking crazy" look.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
I was with a girl... In the Back row.

she was my gf at the time so of course we were messing around.

and then out of no where she goes (loud enough that at least SOME people heard it)

"You got my _____ WET!!"

*facepalm*
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
One time me and a couple of friends went to the movies and while in the elevator we decided to make a mosh pit. We made a lot of noise and when the doors opened we were on the floor laughing and the people waiting outside thought we were high.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by GibsonRocker14
I was with a girl... In the Back row.

she was my gf at the time so of course we were messing around.

and then out of no where she goes (loud enough that at least SOME people heard it)

"You got my _____ WET!!"

*facepalm*

hhahahahahahahahaha that is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha
i am axel rose
i went to see AVP2...... thats it really
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
My friend shouted "IT'S CALLED MAKE UP!" when they showed Harvey Dent's deformed, seared face the first time in Dark knight.

I don't go to the movies too much so I don't have many stories.
Well, there was this one time when I bought one of those gigantonormus jawbreakers, and I couldn't fit it in my mouth. So, I'm waiting in line to buy some crap, just holding that dripping ball of saliva covered candy. I think it caused a pretty big puddle.

Other than that, I've never really been EMBARRASSED in a movie theater, but people say some weird stuff when I walk past them in the movies. Like this one lady who was complaining to one of the staff. "THAT MAN TRIED TO ROB ME OF A CHICKEN FINGER!"
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
Quote by JeanMi36
I was watching LoTR 2. The guy behind me had seen it before and he was telling everything that was about to happen to his friend.

I'm not patient, at all. So I turned around and said: "Can you please SHUT THE **** UP?"

He was like: "Wtf son of a b*tch, I'll do what I want"

And he starts throwing pop corns at me.

I could feel the anger building inside me. So 5 minutes before the movie ends, I stand up and rush into the hallway.

I waited for the guy to come. When he stepped outside the movie room, I threw him in a trash can. Everyone around me was looking at me with a "he's facking crazy" look.

10 strips of bacon says that never happened.
You have a Jewish district of the city?
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by Stoner0405

I'll raise you 1 strip of bacon, and a hash brown on the side.
Be cool.
Quote by kidsilcon

Yeah, Toronto has one.
Be cool.
Quote by Stoner0405

I bet you it all happened apart from the last bit.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by Stoner0405

Oh yeah it happened. I got thrown out by the theater personnel.

I was young and dumb.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by JakdOnCrack
I got caught cheating on my girlfriend by one of her friends in "The Dukes of Hazard"

That was pretty embarassing.

What were you doing watching the Dukes of Hazzard in the first place??
Be cool.
Quote by thedude051
What were you doing watching the Dukes of Hazzard in the first place??

We figured it'd be empty since it was like 3 weeks after it opened, but it was still a public place. Risky **** like that really gets me going, especially since it was already risky being as I was cheating.

Damn the nature of risks though.
So there I was in the theater minding my bussiness being the awesome trash can that i am accepting people's trash when some guy throws some other guy right ****ing inside me.
Needless to say I was baffled.
Baxter, you know I don't speak spanish.
Well one time me and about fifteen other friends spent the day walking around town having huge plastic light saber fights. So naturally we got bored and decided to go see a movie. We saw some old movie in this freaking huge ass theater. So any way I think the movie was cars and we were the only people in the theater besides one other family. So during an emotional scene with all the car shaped mountains someone stands up and screams "FOR THE SITH". Everyone just stood up saber in hand and beat the **** out of each other. After about five minutes a manager came and kicked us out permanently. Kinda embarrassing having your picture on the wall.
Quote by Deezy
So there I was in the theater minding my bussiness being the awesome trash can that i am accepting people's trash when some guy throws some other guy right ****ing inside me.

oh god here we go again
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by thedude051

oh **** that, it was obviously a joke in the script. they should **** off for giving you a dirty look for laughing at something thats funny
Quote by kidsilcon

It's called all of New York City.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
My cousin got smacked clean out with a 'floor wet' sign. Those things hurt apparently. He didnt get up for awhile, got hit square in the back of the head lol. He was ok, but must have been kinda embarassing. I have no such storys however.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
Quote by kidsilcon

Probably lives in Warsaw.

I'm going to hell .
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by JeanMi36
Oh yeah it happened. I got thrown out by the theater personnel.

I was young and dumb.

Yeah, that didn't happen, did it?
I yelled nigga in a movie theater once, I was all the way at the front so no one knew who it was except for my friends who were laughing their asses off.
Quote by thedude051
Yeah, Toronto has one.

Yorkdale I believe, if not then theres more then one Jewish district.
My boyfriend is terrible to watch a film with. He's quite embarrassing.
So is my mum.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

hahahaha alright i have one. its also the first time i ever got head. and i swear this is true. it was also the first time she had ever done it. we snuck into "stardust" cuz i figured you know, who the f*ck is gonna watch that? well apparantly people just like me thought the same thing. i sit in the back row with my girlfriend at the time. the only other people in the row was another dude and his girlfriend about the same age. my girlfriend and i start making out and she undoes my belt and pulls me out and messes around for a little bit and then starts going down on me. so this is going on for a few minutes and now she's comfortable so she decides its time to try deep-throating. she tries it, and chokes letting out this aacckkkgghhhh and the dude and his girlfriend look over and see the whole thing and the girl has this look like, "W..T...F!?" so the girl pretty much runs out but the before the guy follows her, he gives me thumbs up hahaha i think its even funnier now
Quote by Deezy

So childish and overdone..

I cant stop laughing
A message to all readers: I’m a cynical, satirical, sadistic, heartless, sardonic, mocking, demotivating, derisive, scathing, contemptuous, disdainful, scornful and condescending guy. And I love it.

Quote by Amalgam
I like this guy's thinking.
Quote by rasinañte
Well one time me and about fifteen other friends spent the day walking around town having huge plastic light saber fights. So naturally we got bored and decided to go see a movie. We saw some old movie in this freaking huge ass theater. So any way I think the movie was cars and we were the only people in the theater besides one other family. So during an emotional scene with all the car shaped mountains someone stands up and screams "FOR THE SITH". Everyone just stood up saber in hand and beat the **** out of each other. After about five minutes a manager came and kicked us out permanently. Kinda embarrassing having your picture on the wall.

That is ****ing AWESOME!

Quote by Deezy

I lol'd hahahah
i am axel rose
During "I Am Legend", during the "WHAT THE HELL YOU DOIN OUT HERE FRED!" part, I was freaking cracking up, and noone else was. Noone. I was laughing so hard I was crying. Once that was done, I sighed and wiped the tears of laughter away, only to find that EVERYONE in the theater was looking at me. Whoops!
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
One time a bunch of friends and I were in the cinema and we were watching something really bad, so we started throwing popcorn at each other. We then proceeded to throw behind us into all the people, thinking they wouldn't know who it was. About 5 minutes into this "hilarity" I look behind us and there are tons of people glaring down at us, including this particular old woman who was like shaking with anger. Then, someone started throwing popcorn at us (I don't really blame them), so I filled a cup with little bits of it and threw it directly at them. The usher folk came over and said we would get thrown out if we didn't stop, and went back to the front.

We threw some more popcorn, but they didn't throw us out.

When we came out, there was just a bunch of people just glaring at us and muttering to each other.

I wasn't so much embarrassed then, but I am thinking about it now, because it wasn't even that funny and it was just really stupid. It's a fair while back now though lol.
Quote by Deezy

Permission to sig, good sir?
Last edited by XEclipseX at Aug 6, 2008,
i waited in line to see star wars episode 3
Sig space available, give me some praise
Page 1 of 4