Tomorrow.

For all you UGers that live near there, what can I do thats fun? I have 4 days there. I'm thinking Harvard Square and the Harvard Museum of Natural History. But that's all I got. Would love the name of good bookstores and music stores.

*Awaits the inevitable "do drugs" or "bang hookers" pit response.*
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Go to Harvard University and wreak havoc. Show them that their education is pointless and tell them to go forth and die.**

**get the reference?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Walk in front of fenway with a yankees hat on.
Schecter C-1 XXX (with SD Dave Mustaine Livewire Actives)
Roland Cube 60
If you like sausage (you're in the pit, of course you do) head to the north end. Lots of awesome greasy crap to eat.
Schecter C-1 XXX (with SD Dave Mustaine Livewire Actives)
Roland Cube 60
go to the museum of science. that or the aquarium kicks major ass.

And like Garb said head over to the Berklee campus.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
fenrir you legendary legend man

I'm a legendary legend
Quote by Kensai
Maybe there's a connection between intelligence and obesity? Hmmmmm...

Kefka of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Yeah, I was thinking of checking out Berklee. I've heard about the Italian in the North, I deffinately want to check that out.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
WAIT tomorrow is thrusday?

I think me and my friends are goin in tomorrow right into the north end, maybe i'll see you there dude
Maybay. I'm getting in at 11am and hanging around Harvard square for a few hours while my cousin works. Dunno when I'll hit up the north end.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
Quote by FoolOnThePlanet
Maybay. I'm getting in at 11am and hanging around Harvard square for a few hours while my cousin works. Dunno when I'll hit up the north end.

yah we are catchin the train at 1 and takes about a hour 15 minutes to get into the city from where I am
Find Boylston St. There's a lot of cool buildings along it, including BU, Berklee, Prudential Center, etc. There's even a guitar center down the road from the main Berklee building. Also, there's Daddy's Music which is across the street from Berklee main.

Also you gotta dine in at Quincy Market. Check out the park, you'll know which one I'm talking about when you get there. Also, shop in Newbury. Maybe get some baseball souvenir from the Fenway shop.

I <3 Boston.

Quote by Garb
Check out Berklee's campus... =D

Berklee campus really ain't much to look at, except for its media center.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Aug 6, 2008,
Go on one of those goofy Duck Tours. You can see a lot and it's really popular with tourists.

http://www.bostonducktours.com/

Plus, they take you into the Charles River which is pretty cool.

Definitely see stuff like Boston Common, the Boston Public Garden, Harvard, Fenway Park.

If you're into American history at all, there's plenty to see in Boston since things pretty much started right here - http://www.thefreedomtrail.org/index.html

Music-wise, there are a few clubs with lots of history like The Paradise Rock Club in Boston, The Middle East in Cambridge and Club Passim in Cambridge.

There's also a nice Guitar Center down the street from the Paradise, near Boston University.
Go to a Pub called the Globe Ale House...say Hi to the bartender for me...I was there last year with my class and we basically spent all our time there...
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Berklee's "campus" is a wonderful idea ;-)

Faneuil Hall and the North End are great ideas. If you're going to be at Harvard Sq, grab lunch at Bartley's. Best burgers in the world.

As for bookstores and music stores, The Trident Cafe on Newbury St is pretty good, and Daddy's Junkie Music on Mass Ave. is my favorite music store, especially if you like acoustic guitars.

Also, it should be noted that Boston is very pretty city, so checking out the Public Gardens, walking along the Charles by the Esplanade, and walking down Newbury St/Copley Sq are pretty good ways to waste time.

It's a pity you're not 21 yet.
Yeah I know. ^

I'm hoping to get into a show at the Middle East on Friday. It's 18+ but I emailed em to see if I could get in with my cousin who's in his twenties.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?