Page 1 of 2
Me and my buds (Beer and friends) are trying to find a really scary movie, but so far we're unsuccesful. We just watched Amittyville horror and i was a little disappointed.
Any recommendations or review requests?

Reviews(will make better ones)
we've/ I've recently watched:
AMITTYVILLE HORROR- Based on a true story (go figure) Stars Van Wilder!(Ryan Reynolds) Movie opens up with young man killing his entire family while they sleep because they were demons and something "told him to."New couple moves into old house where this homicide was commited and is haunted. I wont ruin it for you. I thought it was ok.

VACANCY- I missed the beginning. Stars Kate Beckinsale and Luke Wilson. Couple takes wrong turn off interstate. Car breaks down (twice) and they are forced to stay at the motel. After getting into their rooms. Tapes of murders being preformed in their own room are found on the TV as are camera in the vents. The couple tries to outsmart the men attacking them. There was one part that really ruined his movie. I thought it was suspenseful, but not worth buying. Renting maybe.

DARKNESS FALLS- Stars Emma Caulfield and Chaney Kley. Evil spirits portrayed as "tooth fairy" (and even does the whole tooth fairy job) attacks anyone who actually looks at her, but cannot enter any kind of light. Kyle (Chaney Kley) sees her as a boy, but manages to escape her. Now as an adult she still haunts him. This movie is for people who are EASILY scared. I thought it was a bad idea and a bad movie.

UNTRACEABLE- Stars Diane Lane and Colin Hanks. FBI finds an internet site that shows live videos of animals (and eventually people) being tortured to death. The more veiws the site recieves, the worse the torture. The FBI is unabe to shut down the site or find the source. As humans are brought into the tortures the site becomes a major problem. This movie has some horrible tortures an is disgusting at some points. Not a scary movie. Just disturbing.

THE GRUDGE 1- Stars Sarah Michelle Gellar and Jason Behr. Nurse (Sarah Michelle Gellar) is asked to watch over an old American woman living in Tokyo. The woman's house is possesed by an evil curse. This movie was not good. Creepy, yes.

WILL FINISH LATER
THE SIXTH SENSE-

Texas Chainsaw Massacre (old and new)- Who didnt like these

It- Not scary

Most of the "Chuckies" - Those were hilarious

Silent Hill- one of the scariest so far, but still not bad/ Sick ending.

Saw (all)- Decent..... not really scary though

Exorcism films (Emily rose, The Exorcist)- Good, but not too scary.

The Haunting- Not scary. Owen Wilson died

Dawn of the Dead- Just gory/sick. Not Scary
Quote by St.Loony
Girls are complicated - Just turn gay and don't bother.

Quote by MightyAl
OK, so now, for Christmas, I'd like the ability to have an erection again.

Quote by smartguyreviews
one time i got up in the middle of the night to take a shit... and the toilet seat was warm....
Last edited by Zenith Lead at Aug 6, 2008,
seen some of those ill update this
Quote by St.Loony

Quote by MightyAl

Quote by smartguyreviews
one time i got up in the middle of the night to take a shit... and the toilet seat was warm....
cannibal holocaust
Quote by cliff_em_all
cof_median11 is a Child Rapist.

Quote by blink day 4 eva
Theres a mosquito that lives in my room and i let him bite me all the time and i let him live. It's our special deal. His name is "The Dude".

Quote by Babbs
cof_median11, you sick ****.
ive never seen a movie that scared me
beleive me ive tried
In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
Hatchet
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Watch them alone, not with friends. It tends to make movies MUCH scarier when you're alone at night watching them. When I try to watch scary movies with my friends, we end up making fun of everything.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Bratz sounds pretty epic. We rented Barbie in jamaica and Kelso couldnt sit through the whole thing. He had to change his pants twice before he gave up.
Quote by St.Loony

Quote by MightyAl

Quote by smartguyreviews
Quote by Riddler
Watch them alone, not with friends. It tends to make movies MUCH scarier when you're alone at night watching them. When I try to watch scary movies with my friends, we end up making fun of everything.

Ya i noticed that.......... a lot................THEY WOULDNT SHUT THE H3LL UP!!
Quote by St.Loony

Quote by MightyAl

Quote by smartguyreviews
Frankenstein never scared me.

Marsupials do, they dart. Thats crazy!

Therefore watch kangaroo jack, or some old school horror movie, they're better than the new ones
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
watch ring (the japenese one) if you can be bothered with the subtitles you'll realise its far more atmospheric than the remake
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
the origional halloween
the most epic slasher movie ever
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

nah i saw the original Halloween a year ago or sumthin. Its not that good.
Quote by St.Loony

Quote by MightyAl

Quote by smartguyreviews
What about children of the corn? Has anyone seen that?
Quote by St.Loony

Quote by MightyAl

Quote by smartguyreviews
JACOBS LADDER

JACOBS LADDER

JACOBS LADDER

...ITS EEEEEPPPPPIIIICCCCC!!!!!!

and it freaks you outto no end
Quote by GmacD
Chicken and waffles motha F*cka

Quote by Joey Radical
Just be a man and **** your mom.
The Descent

Its the best horror ever.
Schecter C-1 XXX (with SD Dave Mustaine Livewire Actives)
Roland Cube 60
Quote by Zenith Lead
Me and my buds (Beer and friends) are trying to find a really scary movie, but so far we're unsuccesful. We just watched Amittyville horror and i was a little disappointed.
Any recommendations?

edit:
we've recently watched:
Amittyville horror- Kinda lame
Vacancy- suspenseful, but lame
Darkness falls- Epic lame
Untraceable- Disturbing, but still lame
The Grudge 1, 2- Creepy,, not scary
The sixth sense- Good, but not scary
Texas Chainsaw Massacre (old and new)- Who didnt like these
It- Not scary
Most of the "Chuckies" - Those were hilarious

Watch half of them on your own... You'll soon be scared.
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Harley Benton Cab (Shut up.)
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!
Quote by cof_median11
cannibal holocaust

+1132659863...really gory, The Animal Killings Are Real!(tm)

the music video of Skinny Puppy's "Worlock"

or

Bratz: The Movie
Quote by dhoyft
The Descent

Its the best horror ever.

Isn't that the one that was just in theaters a little while ago. I dont think its on DVD Dont they go in a temple or sumthin and there's tons of gore.
Quote by St.Loony

Quote by MightyAl

Quote by smartguyreviews
Quote by lefthandman9876
the others

scary in a psycological way

Is that the Nicole Kidman film with the kids who are allergic to sunlight? That one was pretty good.

Quote by xander307
watch ring (the japenese one) if you can be bothered with the subtitles you'll realise its far more atmospheric than the remake

+1

Also I'd recommend Audition, and A Tale Of Two Sisters.

I wouldn't say they're scary, but they are both really creepy, slow-burning, atmospheric movies.

Quote by Zenith Lead
Isn't that the one that was just in theaters a little while ago. I dont think its on DVD Dont they go in a temple or sumthin and there's tons of gore.

The Descent is about a bunch of girls who go potholing. There's a couple of bits that'll really make you jump the first time you see it.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
Quote by DimebagJosho
Watch half of them on your own... You'll soon be scared.

Theres only 2 or 3 that i havent seen by myself. I try to watch them by myself before we watch them.
Quote by St.Loony

Quote by MightyAl

Quote by smartguyreviews
The Lion King. You will never sleep again . . . . . .

Also, the Grudge kinda freaked me out, try that.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
Theres another one we've seen that i cant remember the name of. Its about a "forbidden" town where when the lady goes there (looking for her missing daughter) its raining ash and when it gets dark freaky **** happens. A giant triangle headed dude with a big a$$ sword. Ringing any bells?
Quote by St.Loony

Quote by MightyAl

Quote by smartguyreviews
Quote by Zenith Lead

no ur thinkin of the ruins...it sucked

but the descent was actually pretty scary...but a little overly gorey lol
Quote by GmacD

Quote by Joey Radical
Quote by Zenith Lead
Theres another one we've seen that i cant remember the name of. Its about a "forbidden" town where when the lady goes there (looking for her missing daughter) its raining ash and when it gets dark freaky **** happens. A giant triangle headed dude with a big a$$ sword. Ringing any bells?

srry bout the double post....but that would be silent hill, its based on the videogames
Quote by GmacD

Quote by Joey Radical
Philosophy of a Knife

quite disturbing...
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by The_Pretender95
srry bout the double post....but that would be silent hill, its based on the videogames

Thanks. And ya i heard the ruins was just extremely gory.
Quote by St.Loony

Quote by MightyAl

Quote by smartguyreviews
Er... wait. Is The Descent the one where they go into an unexplored cave that ends up having these crazy flying... things in it and in the end one guy gets infected.
Quote by St.Loony

Quote by MightyAl

Quote by smartguyreviews
Im trying to find scary movies for tonight too From what ive seen, i'd recomend Dead Silence (cant remember if you said you saw it) but i scared the hell out of me the first time.
ok. I just saw some clips from the eye and it looks like it'd be scary, but only cuz sh1t jumps outta nowhere......... and screams....... But i still dont understand what its about.
Quote by St.Loony

Quote by MightyAl

Quote by smartguyreviews
Page 1 of 2