Hey my crybaby isnt working, its the 535q or whatever, I but a fresh battery in it and im not gettin anything, any ideas?
Make sure all your cables are plugged in correctly and fully, and make sure all your volume knobs are turned up, maybe?
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Open it up and have a look to see if anything looks wrong. Especially at the jacks.
Fender USA Telecaster
Laney VC30-210
Vox Wah
That's it :|
did you click the on button?
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
There's a button that you can press by pushing down on the toe hard. You'll notice it if you look at the pedal closely. that's the "on/off" swtich.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Quote by bjovi400
did you click the on button?

Thats what I forgot to do and I thought I broke my friends wah
Push your toe down really hard, you can do it!
Or get a fresher battery?
if you look under the "pedal" part of the wah you'll see theres a little switch. you need to push down on it to on/off it. it could be that youre not pressing hard enough to activate it or your switch is too low.

manually press the on/off switch with your finger and see if it works