My sleep pattern or body clock or whatever has randomly decided to change.

I used to sleep from about 2 AM to 1 PM, and be fine. When I had to wake up early, I'd go to bed at the same time as always, wake up when I had to, have a red bull to make sure I'm completely awake, and I'd be fine. I'd usually get tired again on my way home, but once I got home I'd wake up completely.

On Monday I woke up at 5 in the morning because I was sick, and since then I've woken up at 5 every morning, still being tired but being completely unable to sleep. I can stay awake on the bus or train going home now, but at about 4:30 PM, around the time I usually get home, I start getting incredibly tired and I stay like that until I go to sleep, which is now around 11. I'm too tired to do anything during that time.

I used to be able to wake myself up by having food, I can't anymore. Having a heater on when it gets cold makes me really really sleepy, it never used to. This is all really pissing me off.

Does anyone have any idea what's causing it, or how to fix it? Thanks.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Force yourself to wake up at 7, 8, or 9 am and stay up till 9, 10, or 11 pm. Then go to sleep. Do this for long enough and it will fix itself.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Id just stay up a bit later. I've been up for 26 hours trying to fix my sleep pattern. I did this once before 4 days ago.
Patrick Star of The Jelly fishing Club PM darkstar2644 to Join
Quote by DiMeTiMe

Yeah I'd been going to sleep later and later in the summer and eventually I was going to sleep at 7 am and waking up at 4 pm. So 4 days ago I had to work at 8 am so I didn't go to sleep and I hit the 24 hour mark at work >_>
Patrick Star of The Jelly fishing Club PM darkstar2644 to Join
that happened to me after i got back from russia, i woke up at 4:30am ready for lunch
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by KFKing
Yeah I'd been going to sleep later and later in the summer and eventually I was going to sleep at 7 am and waking up at 4 pm. So 4 days ago I had to work at 8 am so I didn't go to sleep and I hit the 24 hour mark at work >_>

7 to 4, wow, that makes me feel better about my 3-4 to 1:30 sleep schedule. Whenever mine gets disrupted it's usually because I simply can't sleep. Waking up early is easy for me, usually I can maintain my schedule perfectly fine.
We're only strays.
i need to wake up at 6am for school, now it's the summer holidays i always wake up then.. or earlier
it sucks coz i can never get back to sleep straight away
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
oh yah, I can so relate with you man. I try to sleep at 1:00 am, but I always fall asleep at 4:00 am an wake up at (what i consider to be an unreasonable time) 12:00.