i just got a serial and all the info and everything works but the RSE "button" on the top isn't functionable and i basically cant use it. there are alot of other features that i cannot use as well. help? mabey? please? thank you!
(signature removed, please choose another)
did the rse packs come seperate? you'll need to install those if ya they did but guitar pro 5.2 should already come packed with a entry level rse pack... so i dunno... did you by any chance purchase this product the "special way"?
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Quote by alkalineweeman
did the rse packs come seperate? you'll need to install those if ya they did but guitar pro 5.2 should already come packed with a entry level rse pack... so i dunno... did you by any chance purchase this product the "special way"?

(signature removed, please choose another)
yeah, you need to actually have downloaded them
it will be something like "RSE_Guitars.exe".
And then the same for the drums/bass.
Quote by Portuguese_boy
(Progressive Metal is) like playing Nirvana, but faster, with little or no powerchords, cleanly, with more technique, and complex time signatures.

To be quite fuking honest...the RSE, while being innovative, is still in it's primtive stages and I don't even bother installing it with guitar pro anymore.
Quote by ProneSolution
yeah, you need to actually have downloaded them
it will be something like "RSE_Guitars.exe".
And then the same for the drums/bass.

yeah, and just install them with the exe, the it should work fine