What's the sweetest thing you've ever done while playing a video game? I think mine would have to be in Halo 1. I saw an enemy Warthog coming straight at me, tossed a grenade at my feet, waited, then coolly stepped to the side as it tumbled over my head and landed right side up. I then got in, and stole the flag.
Playing GTA San Andreas, there's a bad guy who gives you a samurai sword and expects you to fight him that way. My first swing cut off his head.
Quote by pwrmax
Playing GTA San Andreas, there's a bad guy who gives you a samurai sword and expects you to fight him that way. My first swing cut off his head.

He gave me this sword, I was like WTF, pulled out my shotgun, and blew his head all over the boat.
nice, mine was GTA on free mode, my friend was flyin the helicopter whilst i dropped frags onto the players below, it pissed sum guy off wen i landed a grenade actually onto 1 his boat as he was tryin to escape from airborne death!
i was playing call of duty 4. i shot like 4 guys, and ran out of ammo. enemy respawned rite by me so then i stabbed about 5 more guys. it was pretty awesome
I was in a split screen match in halo 2 or 3 im not sure but anyway my team mate lunged and killed someone drive a warthog. It was pretty epic!
Quote by cokeisbetter
What's the sweetest thing you've ever done while playing a video game? I think mine would have to be in Halo 1. I saw an enemy Warthog coming straight at me, tossed a grenade at my feet, waited, then coolly stepped to the side as it tumbled over my head and landed right side up. I then got in, and stole the flag.

Do you have Halo PC?

Haha I love that technique, its easy to fend off Warthogs.

Oh and when I get the most kills by just smacking people (with just a plasma pistol ).
EDIT: and when I beat Sonic Adventure 2 : Battle, was intense, Super Sonic and Super Shadow fighting a giant lizard in space on a moon-destroying space craft that is about to crash on earth and YOU ONLY GET LIKE FIVE MINUTES TO DO IT

MC name = Bearrorism
Last edited by Gargantuan at Aug 6, 2008,
I'd have to say that when you're about to fight Ganon in Ocarina of Time... Navi's like "This time we fight together!"

I think I shed a tear...

On command and conquerer 2 red alert i spawned about 100 crazy ivans and made them self fire on eachother. The explosion was off the chain
Quote by Whiskky
Zelda: Twilight Princess, City in the Sky.

EPIC Boss Battle.

Thunderstorm and fighting at high altitude is always epic.
When me and my cousin finally beat metroid in enough time to get her to get in the bikini... only took three times.
Just remember, at the end of the game, the king and the pawn go in the same box
The first time I completed Sonic the Hedgehog 2, that was epic

Also completing MGS3 on European Extreme, especially the final boss, pulling the trigger there was intense
Some people wait a lifetime, some simply accept...

...Some of us crash land, some of us eject...

...Some restore the blood flow, some just let it go and bleed...

...Some of us obsess, some move on to something new
21 kill streak with a shotgun on downpour on COD4.
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
Taking out 2 bad guys with one bullet in Hitman 2.

T'was epic, for want of a better word.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Most epic moment was playing Fifa against my mate on the Ps2. You have to realise I totally suck at Fifa (PES is my game). So anyway it's about the 85th minute and my friend is just totally ripping it out of me saying things like "I'm so good" and "You suck" etc. It gets to the final minute and I just decide to go for it, I yell out "Not as good as this!", hit a shot from the halfway line and the ball goes in top corner.

Damn that moment was epic. (I celebrated with my shirt over my head and a lap of honour of the living room )
o and i also enjoy playing team deathmatch in cod4 without shooting at all. i led the game with 26 kills with just my knife
Playing TF2 as a spy on well I disguised as a sniper and as the whole team rushed I took out almost every sentry and dispenser then proceeded to get six back stabs before dying.
My friend and I were playing "The Warriors" the other day, and the epic thing was how we suddenly picked up the lingo from it (if you've seen the film or played the game, you'll know what I'm talking about).

The way we burst out laughing when I yelled at him "Quick, bop the fuzz!"
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
sniping in COD4 and killing the same guy that kept walking in front of my scope but didnt know where i was, he was sooo pissed and i was laughing my ass off.
Quote by shredmeiser101
I tried BAGDAD tuning once, it actually was quite alright.

Quote by Meths
Do you have to actively try to spell words that wrong or does it come naturally to you?

Quote by MedicreDemon
You are very clever.

I invented this literary device I call sarcasm, that was an example of it.
Finally finishing Abe's Oddysee
Member of The Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
Co-Founding member of the Save the Funk club. PM jimmypage27 or me to join.
Founding Member of "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club.
Member #11 of the UG RIP Cliff Burton Club
Taking out a whole team on Gears of War by myself. I still remember all my friend's yelling "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!" when I killed the last one. Oh, how I miss that game.
Quote by Gargantuan
Do you have Halo PC?

Haha I love that technique, its easy to fend off Warthogs.

Oh and when I get the most kills by just smacking people (with just a plasma pistol ).
EDIT: and when I beat Sonic Adventure 2 : Battle, was intense, Super Sonic and Super Shadow fighting a giant lizard in space on a moon-destroying space craft that is about to crash on earth and YOU ONLY GET LIKE FIVE MINUTES TO DO IT

I have Halo Demo.

But yeah, it's a really useful thing. I remember one time when I flipped a Hog with a rocket launcher from about a quarter of the distance of Blood Gulch. It was an epic sight to see.
cod 4, search and destroy.
my whole team dead, me vs 4 men, i have the bomb.
killed two, planted the bomb, killed the the other two, teabagged!