Poll: So, what of these should I get?
Poll Options
View poll results: So, what of these should I get?
Jackson Dinky
4 44%
Washburn WV40
1 11%
ESP LTD MH-400NT
3 33%
Something Else
4 44%
Voters: 9.
So yeah, I play stuff like At The Gates, and a lot of other death metal. I play through a Mesa Boogie Road King. I'm looking for something with a fixed bridge, and I already have an Ibanez and I'm looking for something different. I already have 3 guitars in mind, but if you have anything else, tell me. I don't want to go above 800 bucks.
Last edited by kornfire15 at Aug 6, 2008,
you already made a thread like this.
Ibanez Jem 777BK, Carvin DC727, Fender MIM Strat
Mesa Boogie DC5
Xotic BB Preamp, Ts9, BBE GS, Boss DD-6
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Ask me any questions about my gear!
oops sorry
Quote by Saint78
Dude you haven't lived until you've licked chocolate pudding out of a fat ladies back boob.

Quote by Boer Goat
I have never given a golf stack

Congratulations sir.
Schecter Blackjack Baritone.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Baritone guitars would be great, although pretty much any guitar can be used to play that low, providing your strings are heavy enough.
Heh, this is funny. I'm going to buy the MH-400NT in the next week or so, specifically because I don't want to take my seven-string to gigs (it's a Carvin).
Maybe U2 wouldn't suck so hard if they stopped preaching and started rocking instead. Of course, that's difficult to do with Pantera holding a near monopoly on all things that rock.
-Maddox.