I just sneezed with a mouthful of Stella Artois....

It's gone everywhere... argh!!!
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

Quote by I Am Jack!
What are you waiting for?!

GO GET THE CRAZY STRAWS.

Please enlighten me....
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

A sneeze is a reaction your body does when you put somehing in it that it doesn't like... This makes sense.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Abe Knuckleball
Don't take it out on us, go and smack your wife.

Haha.
I did that with a cocktail t'uva week

It was buy one get one free that night, so we bought a load to get smashed quick, and one guy bought a pitcher to himself and was drinking it, so I grabbed a straw and started stealing! Then I saw a straw coming into it from either side of me and just burst out laughing (because everyone was trying to steal it), and that's the first time I've ever sneezed liquid.
Some people wait a lifetime, some simply accept...

...Some of us crash land, some of us eject...

...Some restore the blood flow, some just let it go and bleed...

...Some of us obsess, some move on to something new
Thats what you get for drinking Wifebeater.

Here, I got you a new profile picture.

or

Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Last edited by [x]Huffy[x] at Aug 6, 2008,
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Thats what you get for drinking Wifebeater.

Here, I got you a new profile picture.

or

I'm touched
Quote by Skraeling86

Quote by Bubban

Quote by National_Anthem
That's the excuse I used when I puked up spirits all over my girlfriends sofa. She wasn't convinced.

"BWWAAAAARRRRGHHHHHLHLLLGGHGHGH"

"WHAT THE HELL?!"

"..I sneezed."
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

Quote by National_Anthem
She saw the funny side

Oh God, I would've paid to see her reaction after you said "I sneezed".
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Oh God, I would've paid to see her reaction after you said "I sneezed".

Well, she was pissed out of her mind, too, so she stared at me blankly for a bit, then ended up in fits of laughter.
Quote by National_Anthem
Well, she was pissed out of her mind, too, so she stared at me blankly for a bit, then ended up in fits of laughter.

Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

It's not as bad as me. Once i was eating cheese, while watching Bill Bailey. He made me laugh a lot and a tiny litle piece of cheese got lodged up the back of my nose. I had to blow my nose SO hard to get it out. It really hurt.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Quote by IDon'tLoveYou
It's not as bad as me. Once i was eating cheese, while watching Bill Bailey. He made me laugh a lot and a tiny litle piece of cheese got lodged up the back of my nose. I had to blow my nose SO hard to get it out. It really hurt.

Can't be healthy
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
That's what you get for drinking rubbish.

My name is Danny. Call me that.