i just want to know wat ppl think cuz alot of ppl seem to be putting down jimmy hedrix so i want to know wat u guys think .... who's the better guitarist
jimmy hendrix vs jimmy page
hendrix vs steve vai
hendrix vs buddy guy
hendrix vs santana
hendrix vs BB king
and last one
hendrix vs eddy van halen

i'm just asking this question becuz so many ppl don't seem to like jimmy and they think there are alot better guitarist.... feel free to add some in there and feel free to ttell me some better guitarist than hendrix becuz i'm sure tht there aren't too many of them
Page
Vai
Hendrix
Hendrix
......i guess....i suppose van halen i dunno tough call there
"I just want to conquer people and their souls."
-Mike Tyson
Hendrix isn't really comparable to other guitarists, because he had his own style modeled after the styles of B.B. King and Buddy Guy.
Yea, I'd be careful, VS. threads are no no's. And Hendrix's first name is spelled Jimi
Quote by SBCrazyDiamond
Hendrix isn't really comparable to other guitarists, because he had his own style modeled after the styles of B.B. King and Buddy Guy.

i agree i did the comparisons but they were tough calls cause they are different musical styles Hendrix vs EVH or Vai are two different types of music therefore comparing the two is tough
"I just want to conquer people and their souls."
-Mike Tyson
Paul Gilbert every time.

*reported*

WEBBDIT: n00bs, that means stop posting.

kthxbai
Last edited by webbtje at Aug 6, 2008,
vs thread's are no no's oops
lol and ya i guess u can't really compare can u it's kinda hard oh whille w/e haha thanks for the opinions going to close this thread before it gets closed
haha
i dont see how you can compare Vai,VH,and Hendrix
seeing as they're totally different styles and time periods...

and no VS thread
*reported*